What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Yes exactly, they obviously have the tooling and attention to detail, so why not hire some
Developers too!!

Makes sense :thumbup:

It is strange the world of vaping gear, if this was Mickey Mouse, Disney would be on them in a flash. Makes you wonder how they get away with it

Extremely,flexible,copywrite laws in China. Makes me laugh when America get all huffy about it when they have purposely stolen Cuban cigar trademarks for years as a form of economic warfare.

Just a note on the original nautilus. I have both nautys and the mini triton and have been playing with cross using the coils for a.while and after much testing I have come to the conclusion that there is no good vape to be had using manabush with the 1.8clapton coil in a nautilus it just does not suit at any way at any wattage.

Just put a coil in the Taifun gt2 I got this morning from the classy's...18W 1.2 ohms....OMFG!! I think I have seen the light. I think this tank was made for Manabush.

Just put a coil in the Taifun gt2 I got this morning from the classy's...18W 1.2 ohms....OMFG!! I think I have seen the light. I think this tank was made for Manabush.
I know it is quite the revelation when you get a build going in the taifun 2. The flavour is so dense and the hit is just perfect. I think it is better than the KF3 by just a hair but I really like the form factor and ease of use of the mini so have actually been using it a little more. Makes me wonder if I even need a KF5

Back
Top Bottom