What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I know it is quite the revelation when you get a build going in the taifun 2. The flavour is so dense and the hit is just perfect. I think it is better than the KF3 by just a hair but I really like the form factor and ease of use of the mini so have actually been using it a little more. Makes me wonder if I even need a KF5
Yeah I was surprised at how much vapour is produced. It feels like a toned down lung hit straight in your mouth! Lots of flavour...I was enjoying my magma in MTL mode but this just feels so much better

Yeah I was surprised at how much vapour is produced. It feels like a toned down lung hit straight in your mouth! Lots of flavour...I was enjoying my magma in MTL mode but this just feels so much better

Totally agree. The draw on this is my perfect restricted lung hit when all open. I think its really respectable vapour production, maybe even a little too much sometimes for public places.

What size coils do you have in here and where is the coil positioned? Also how are you wicking it?

Totally agree. The draw on this is my perfect restricted lung hit when all open. I think its really respectable vapour production, maybe even a little too much sometimes for public places.

What size coils do you have in here and where is the coil positioned? Also how are you wicking it?
Managed to fit a 2.5mm 1.2 ohm coil between the posts immediately above the air hole. 1 hole open each side but if I drop the wattage down to 16w from 18w it is just as good. Wicking with muji tails fluffy outside the coil chamber...erm apparently it has juice flow control but I screwed it down as far as it will go!

If you ever want to take it higher and need better wicking ( I use 80 vg) then a big puff of cotton resting in the chamber so there is none going through the hole works really well. If you use higher pg I guess that is no use but just mentioning it. Never get leaks or dry hits with this wicking.

Everytime I retire my Taifun you lot remind me how good of a vape it is, I just find it too unpractical to use apart from at home

I think I might use as a stay-at-home atty, it's too good to be left in a drawer

Definately an 'at home tank' it's a top heavy beast. Feels alright on my evic vt but the balance is all wrong on the kbox. Im just waiting on the day that i drop it. You're gonna feel the tremors miles away.

Definately an 'at home tank' it's a top heavy beast. Feels alright on my evic vt but the balance is all wrong on the kbox. Im just waiting on the day that i drop it. You're gonna feel the tremors miles away.

I dropped mine the once at work, was making a brew & it toppled a Sig 75 off the side, pretty sure it chipped a tile :D I was actually fuming as that was the only setup I had with me & the build in the TF went to tits

Anyone have any tips on coil builds that work well in the Taifun? Or any good tutorials on you tube?

Back
Top Bottom