What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Guys what is the little plastic tube included in the wee bags of extras for?

Guys what is the little plastic tube included in the wee bags of extras for?

If I remember right the tube is to restrict the airflow for a tighter draw, it goes in the air hole in the middle of the build deck.

I'm also starting to return to MTL vaping ever since I got myself a Nextiny. I put my nic back up to 10mg and am really enjoying the relaxed nature of it. Blowing clouds is fun but I've come to realise that a good MTL vape like I used to use is considerably more satisfying.
Darn sight cheaper too as I'm no longer going through 20ml per day!

I'm not sure wether to get a Pico-S or another KF Mini with June's vape budget :hmm:

The KF Mini Plus isn't as good as it's little brother & I haven't found a good build in the Pico yet so I'm not enjoyed that at the mo. Then again, I'm waiting on a Corolla so I might like that & want another :6:

& can anyone explain SXK to me, how can they have a Kayfun Mini & there own range of atties, are they clones too?

These are the kind of things that go through my head on a daily basis nowadays :D

I'm not sure wether to get a Pico-S or another KF Mini with June's vape budget :hmm:

The KF Mini Plus isn't as good as it's little brother & I haven't found a good build in the Pico yet so I'm not enjoyed that at the mo. Then again, I'm waiting on a Corolla so I might like that & want another :6:

& can anyone explain SXK to me, how can they have a Kayfun Mini & there own range of atties, are they clones too?

These are the kind of things that go through my head on a daily basis nowadays :D

SXK are cloners that have branched out to develop some products of their own, their Corolla atty is the dogs imo.

Back
Top Bottom