What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

One of those weird thoughts that just come to me was as this is a bit of an old tank revisited is everyone that's having wicking problems remembering not to tighten the coil chamber top down too much. This is the juice control. I find I just get the threads to catch and give it half a turn and it never fails to wick fine.
Just checking.
Didn't know that but it makes sense. Cheers

Didn't know that but it makes sense. Cheers
I did wonder. It's been ages since it came out and nobody has mentioned it. The chamber top makes a seal straight away so no juice will get in and thick juice wicks perfectly.

You need to search more @eyeball kid :2thumbsup: We have discussed this often in the past y'see.;)
Sorry Rob.
I know it would have been raised before but I was laying in bed last night and sadly the burning question on my mind was why was vapemac having trouble with wicking on a taifun the wickiest wicker of a wicky tank. (Sad eh)
So I thought I would raise the adjustable wick hole in a non offensive way.
Hence the post. I had no doubt that this tank has been dissected from top to bottom by the apes.
Just trying to point to the issue in a gentle fashion.

Sorry Rob.
I know it would have been raised before but I was laying in bed last night and sadly the burning question on my mind was why was vapemac having trouble with wicking on a taifun the wickiest wicker of a wicky tank. (Sad eh)
So I thought I would raise the adjustable wick hole in a non offensive way.
Hence the post. I had no doubt that this tank has been dissected from top to bottom by the apes.
Just trying to point to the issue in a gentle fashion.

Do you often think of me in bed?

I don't appear to have any instructions with mine!

Me either dude but you can Google them & find them, typically I've just tried so I could link them & couldn't find them, I am hungover though

Works for any attie, if you get stuck or fancy a geek up you can usually find the official manual online

Back
Top Bottom