What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Having just had the worst night's sleep that I have had in months, I can relate to that one @eyeball kid ;) Mine was more to do with Pico RTAs for some obscure reason. :19: No idea why as mine are all running beautifully at the moment.
My head jus would not switch off at all. Gave up at 5am and got up.:20:

Have to be honest re Taifuns, I know I'll get walloped for saying this, but I still much prefer the GT to the GT2. Different Folks, Different Strokes. ;)

I've always wondered why? It's got a wide deck, quite a long chimney section and no reducing on the top, so why such a wonderful flavour???
I know moley, I was actually thinking about this yesterday. I've had one now for about a year and it is never away. It's like the nautilus why is it so ( for a pre coiled tank) yet the mini triton, which on paper is superior is actually much poorer at delivering flavour and a good vape. There must be a magic formula in the chamber/ chimney.

Having just had the worst night's sleep that I have had in months, I can relate to that one @eyeball kid ;) Mine was more to do with Pico RTAs for some obscure reason. :19: No idea why as mine are all running beautifully at the moment.
My head jus would not switch off at all. Gave up at 5am and got up.:20:
Yep with you last night rob. As just posted I was wondering four hours. If there is a perfect coil/ chamber size and shape that creates a great vape and if the most successful tanks have a certain ratio in common. My night thoughts really are dull.

I am so impressed with my first Taifun gt2 I got from the classy's, I ordered another one last night with a bell cap. Something about these tanks I can't get over. I am a lung hitter and love my Aromamizers, but the Taifun's are slowly winning me over.

Well just ordered a pico clone, kayfun mini v3 clone, wire and cotton from fastech wish me luck on building.

Don't worry my bedtime thoughts.are rarely gender or title related these days.
I've reached that age where they are more, how many rafters I need for the new decking or why someone's taifun won't wick. I've reached the safe age.
Slightly disappointing..... Haha i suppose featuring in someone's mundane bedroom thoughts is better than no thoughts at all.

@Pico Users @Rob (sorry to bother you)

But what builds do you guys have running in yours? I was enjoying mine but I seem to have gone off it the last few days. I think it could be the default drip tips being a little too wide for my liking, that happened with the Corolla yesterday, it was just that little too wide for me to get a good MTL vape. My Pico's drip tip seems to be well a truly lodged so I might strip it all out give it all a good clean

Back
Top Bottom