What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Yeah, PBusardo has made me hold off on the KF5 too. I'll wait and see what people think of the new MTL tighter draw kit that's been promised.

Slightly disappointing..... Haha i suppose featuring in someone's mundane bedroom thoughts is better than no thoughts at all.
At 41 I'd pay to be in someone's bedtime thoughts
I'm a bit late to the thread but found it when surfing for MTL discussions. My own experience is a return to MTL vaping for a multitude of reasons. I tried many of the sub-ohm tanks and now treat sub-ohm/DL type vaping with an extreme rarity.

My go to MTL tanks are:
  • Squape R(s) - I own 1 authentic and 3 SXK clones, which are almost 1:1, with ceramic decks, etc.
  • Hurricane - FT clone of which I own 2
  • Magma RDA - 2 Tobecco clones
These 3 never disappoint, though I find myself reaching for the Hurricane more often for the reasons of filling, looks and a bit more flavor (maybe?).

I have the following en route:
  • Gem V1 - clone
  • Kayfun Mini V3 Plus - FT clone
  • Pico - FT clone
  • Kayfun Mini V3 - FT clone

This is a great conversation and glad to be a part of it!
You will love the kayfun mini 3. I am not one to yap on about a tanks flavour but damn. You just seem unable to get a bad vape from them. Do yourself a favour and order a pack or two of the spare glass packs. Only about five dollars for ten. As you are going to be using those tanks a lot.

I have my Pico running 2.5mm coil at around 1.4 ohms as well, with the wick split so two thirds is tucked in (like the m-wick) and the top third is poking out the top of the holes and a couple of mm into the tank. Lovely.

I think it's my Pico-S that's keeping @Rob awake. I've yet to manage to get it to hold a tank of juice without most of it ending up running down my mod. I think I may have gotten a dud, or irreversibly damaged it. :(
Nuts. After all that aggravation a dud.

I have had to reconsider my purchase of the new KF5 after watching P Busardos review. I have plenty of tanks for direct lung and I use my KF3 for a restricted lung pull but if its more open than that on its lowest I may just stick to a clone to test it out. My direction is definitely less not more so will have to wait and see.
Glad I watched that review. A combination of that and being skint has rescued me from possibly an expensive mistake. I await the clone.

So what's the deal with the KF5 then? I could check the Busardo review but don't have a spare hour :D

Got an sxk Corolla on the way to me, haven't vaped mtl in forever but want something slower on the juice and for more flavour. Can anyone reccomend a build for it? Presuming around 1 ohm would be a good starting point?

Got an sxk Corolla on the way to me, haven't vaped mtl in forever but want something slower on the juice and for more flavour. Can anyone reccomend a build for it? Presuming around 1 ohm would be a good starting point?

Yeah, I've got 1 ohm in mine & it's great

Good to hear, what's it like in juice consumption and flavour? Want something for all day that won't burn through the 30ml plus I'm doing at the moment

It does seem to go through the juice tbh, I think I've refilled 3 times today but it does only have a 2.5ml capacity, I don't think you'd get through 30mls a day in it though for sure

Flavour is very good, not quite KF Mini levels but then again, I've not experimented with it much

Back
Top Bottom