What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

From what i can see they are the same version. The hotcig model is all the same as far as I am concerned. The base can be removed by un screwing the screws on the block but be warned can be a bit annoying to get back on.

From what i can see they are the same version. The hotcig model is all the same as far as I am concerned. The base can be removed by un screwing the screws on the block but be warned can be a bit annoying to get back on.
Yes I can confirm that one....it's a bitch!!![emoji2]...but worth it once in a while

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1464790343.538647.jpg
sxk Corolla, surprised by how small this is. Getting used to vaping mtl again but enjoying the change. Might up my nic to 6mg though to get a nice throat hit

Anyone have any build recommendations for the Kayfun V3 mini?

I started off on a 2.5mm 10 wrap 28 gauge kanthal which came in at just over 1.4 ohms. The vape was excellent, but the build only lasted me 3 days before getting burnt hits galore

I'm thinking of building a 1.2 ohm using the same gauge kanthal, but just a bit concerned?

I've only been using 70vg juice, with cotton bacon v2, but how long would you expect a 28 gauge coil to last? I'm not a chain vaper either, which makes me all the more confused.

I've also tried dry burning the coil and trying to clean it up with a cotton bud but the coil is completely black and refuses to clean up so ill need to rebuild, but want to follow some suggestions of what build to use!

Thanks all

@mustybadger what sort of wattages are you running through it & are you using coil gunking juices?

I get a couple of weeks out of mine but I do have several tanks on the go at once. I'm 6 wraps for 1.2 ohms & use fruity menthol/ice juices

Back
Top Bottom