What's new

UK Incremental Smoking Ban (Tobacco & Vapes Bill) Starts Journey Into Law

i think it’s these weird, vague big fag funded campaigns that tar vapes with a bad brush. it’s no wonder they (the gov) think it’s all a ruse by the tobacco industry.
Based on what the bloke has been saying lately about vaping Chris Whitty looks like he would back any bonkers plan for vaping by labour. Whitty is also obsessed with big tobacco and their involvement in vaping and those heat not burn products.

i think it’s these weird, vague big fag funded campaigns that tar vapes with a bad brush. it’s no wonder they (the gov) think it’s all a ruse by the tobacco industry.
No idea if that's true about that Clearing The Air site (it seems fairly new, I only recall noticing it fairly recently)...
.. but you seem a bit obsessed about it (BT possibly funded stuff, you mention it loads)...

big tobacco and their involvement in vaping

that’s what i was talking about. no wonder they think it, the place is full of those weird vague “pro vape” websites and campaigns that are funded by the snout industry. toby is always posting them, along with the tory extremist IEA and freedom society characters. we should distance ourselves from this mob.

No idea if that's true about that Clearing The Air site (it seems fairly new, I only recall noticing it fairly recently)...
.. but you seem a bit obsessed about it (BT possibly funded stuff, you mention it loads)...

aye, because it’s all over the place and up to no good. they are no your allies, these people. you need to be a bit critical of sources.

that’s what i was talking about. no wonder they think it, the place is full of those weird vague “pro vape” websites and campaigns that are funded by the snout industry. toby is always posting them, along with the tory extremist IEA and freedom society characters. we should distance ourselves from this mob.
Hmm.. I am just posting news stuff that's either interesting or newsworthy (whatever the source)...

aye, because it’s all over the place and up to no good. they are no your allies, these people. you need to be a bit critical of sources.
I know that Big Tobacco is not my ally, but I guess we may share some similar views...
.. but as it is, BT probably look set to inherit what's left of the legal vape industry in the end (as they have done in the US).. because that seems to be the course of things (big business)...

I know that Big Tobacco is not my ally, but I guess we may share some similar views...
.. but as it is, BT probably look set to inherit what's left of the legal vape industry in the end (as they have done in the US).. because that seems to be the course of things (big business)...

exactly, that is their game plan so you can be sure their pseudo back door funded “freedom to vape” campaigns are merely a means to this end.

it might not seem so on the surface but that politicians and suchlike believe vaping to be a tobacco industry ruse suits their agenda.

it might not seem so on the surface but that politicians and suchlike believe vaping to be a tobacco industry ruse suits their agenda.
Based on that parliamentary health committee shite I watched the other day I would agree with you. I knew beforehand anyway.

Totally, that's what big businesses do when someone comes in and starts stealing slices of the pie...they will stop at nothing to protect their market.

Back
Top Bottom