What's new

UK Incremental Smoking Ban (Tobacco & Vapes Bill) Starts Journey Into Law

Totally, that's what big businesses do when someone comes in and starts stealing slices of the pie...they will stop at nothing to protect their market.

aye, and in this case infiltrating the pie stealers and steering them towards their own demise.

exactly, that is their game plan so you can be sure their pseudo back door funded “freedom to vape” campaigns are merely a means to this end.
Spot on, astroturfing to lead people to the cliffs edge, then wave as they jump off.
that’s what i was talking about. no wonder they think it, the place is full of those weird vague “pro vape” websites and campaigns that are funded by the snout industry. toby is always posting them, along with the tory extremist IEA and freedom society characters. we should distance ourselves from this mob.
LIke 'We Vape' et al.. Mr Oates was on Talk TV the other day being suitably useless.

Sir Sturmfuhrer just said on BBC news that he will carry on with the vaping and smoking ban if he is elected.

According to the telly this morning the bill has been shelved, I hope this includes the flavours bit as this is the only part that bothers me personally.

According to the telly this morning the bill has been shelved, I hope this includes the flavours bit as this is the only part that bothers me personally.
The bill has been shelved in this parliament session. Sir Sturmfuhrer said on BBC news this morning he will bring it back if elected.

Yes, it includes all aspects of the Bill, but will be brought back again in whatever form (when the next government is in power)...

Back
Top Bottom