What's new

Review Vaper Trail - Eastleigh

Raguri

Nutter!
Hi guys,
Imagine my surprise, that after 7 months of wishing there was a B&M shop nearby (Or, within my 'area' I commute to), when I walked past a brand spanking new vaping shop on my way to college. This was yesterday, and unfortunately I didn't have enough time afterwards to pop in and see what's what.
However, today was a new day. A fine and dandy day. And most importantly, the day I was called a crazy bastard.
Walking into the shop, All I could smell was vanilla custard, I look around and see juices covering one wall, and two display cabinets. One for basic ego/evod/protanks, the other for Vamos, MVPs, mod batteries and xtar chargers.
As soon as I walked in, I was greeted in the typical vaper fashion "Is that the Hcigar Chi you clone and an Igo-L?"
Yes. Yes it was. To which my reply is "Is that an Nzonic and a Pulse G Gennesis?" And again, it was.
After a very, very long chat with him, I discovered that it has only been open since saturday! It was so new infact, that the CCTV System was being installed whilst I was there.
Liquid wise, there's a massive selection, and it's pretty bloody tasty as well. All made by themselves from (I believe) either FA or DV Flavourings... It was one of the two. I was still drooling over the nzonic.
Now... I have been called many things to my face before. But never a "Crazy bastard battery abuser"... This is now my new name. Even though he'd been vaping for 2.5 years, he'd never seen the appeal of sub ohm vaping. He has now. And coughed a lung up in the process.
Kit wise, there's a huge selection. From ce4s to Unitanks and a fair few things inbetween! and, after a bit more of a chat, he told me he was already looking at getting some mechanical mods and drippers in! Wahey!!! :D
Now, I will admit... Currently, the shop is a little bare. But, it has only been open for 3 days! But after talking to the store manager, he is one hell of a fanatic, and is already working on reducing the prices of some products.

So, an hour passed, and we started talking about what would be good, what would improve it etc etc. Then, he dropped the question. "How long have you been vaping?"
As soon as I said 7 months, he congratulated me, and let me try some 'secret' juice from a very VERY well known vendor... I'm not actually allowed to say what it is, but when it's released... Believe me, I will be forcing each and every one of you to buy a bottle.
THIS, is what made me like the place. Not the stuff, as I have that. But the welcome I was given, and that he was willing to share new unreleased stuff to those who are interested in vaping.
And, I'm going back tomorrow to do a 'skills trade'. I'm teaching him how to make a twisted kanthal micro-coil on his trident, he's teaching me how to use ribbon without buggering it up beyond recognition. Plus, he's offered to try and find some juice samples.
Top bloke, and a top atmosphere.
If you're ever near, just pop in and tell him Sam (Aka, Cloud Boy) sent you. ;)

He also mentioned he'll be getting more innokin stuff soon, such as the 134 and vtr, and is also in contact with various juice vendors about stocking their juices and concentrates.
This may be a small shop, but I can see it becoming a great vaping hangout.
Oh, did I mention there's a huge sofa? No? Well, there is. And it's bloody comfortable!

These views are my own, I have not been influenced by anything other than my impressions of the place even thought I spent 3 hours there... I have not received any money, or any sexual favours in return for this review.

Back
Top Bottom