What's new

Vaping and IBS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually - funny you should mention the nicotine thing. A few years ago I was pretty unwell with a disease that had been gradually taking over for (as I know now) at least 12 years before diagnosis, one of the eventual outcomes was an almost total strangling of all the organs on my left side, including the bowel - but for years before that, I often experienced excrutiating lower abdominal pains, but these would be triggered by my first cig of the day - I've never understood why.

Hahaha, yes sorry it is the camera up the arse. Ok , as others have said on here you need to go back to your GP, -and sorry to say it but ask specifically for the camera check. He would , in my opinion, be wrong to refuse you with the symptoms that you have.
PLEASE don't stress to much, this is all just a routine work up that anyone should have with your symptoms. What you describe sounds very much like IBS , but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
take care

+1 on the sigmoidoscopy .:( not that uncomfortable .but well worth it for piece of mind Rexer

I've had the camera up the jacksy when I had ulcers, the camera was ok it was the Lighting Crew that Bloody Hurt!!!!:2thumbsup:

Particularly the miners hats :D ......
Here's my doctor!!! Pot-Holing.jpg:doh:

Tell me about it!!! I'm sure he left one of his wellies in there, I've been proper bunged up lately!!!:doh:

SO I have had the shits for ages now, not done a solid one for nearly 4 months.....
The exact amount of time iv been vaping one juice only.

Its a 50/50 after eight flavour.

Could this be the thing that's giving me gip?

Blood test and poo sample were normal apparently

Anyone else have IBS and had a flare up from a juice?
Interesting, as I've had similar problems for almost 3years, but having switched from cigarettes to vaping I think I've improved (be it only marginally). I vape 70/30 though, so maybe it has something to do with the VG as HAZZA1962 says?

Well i just ordered some juice from a different vendor but it just says 'perfect balance of pg/vg' not very helpfull but hey, il give it a crack while im waiting for an appointment with the camera and lighting crew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom