What's new

VTA

zouzounaki

Olympian
Does anyone use these concentrates? @MHL posted in another thread about having picked up some mahlepi concentrate. It’s made by VTA.
I see they also have a mastiha concentrate and a few other interesting ones. For years I’ve been using atmos labs mastiha/mastic, but nobody seems to be selling it in the u.k. these days.

Are VTA any good? Wondering if I should get some and try them out...?

I've tried two one was carrot cake and the other must have been underwhelming as i can't remember off hand which one it was.
Think it was fruit cake and found it quite boozy.
The carrot cake was pretty true to form but imo these are not really zou's bag as he likes strong flavours.
He would be better off adding FLV to his list ;)

I've tried two one was carrot cake and the other must have been underwhelming as i can't remember off hand which one it was.
Think it was fruit cake and found it quite boozy.
The carrot cake was pretty true to form but imo these are not really zou's bag as he likes strong flavours.
He would be better off adding FLV to his list ;)
I tried contacting them again but they refuse to answer my questions regarding my allergies, their products and DAAP ingredients. I think there is something a bit off about them to be honest.

Hmm, maybe I’ll need to order the atmos labs from greece when my current stash runs out...

I've had a couple of their fruit ones and agree with Ripple. Not strong enough for you Zou. More inbetween INW and TPA for strength (I do realise that's a pretty big margin as well!).

I liked the ones I tested but have tried and trusted versions from other manufacturers that I prefer.

The VTA sherbert is pretty damn good though. Won't use anyhting else now for citrusy fizz.

See, the mastiha (and mahlepi as well) are quite unique. Until now I’ve only been aware of the atmos labs. And I don’t think anybody else doesn’t mahlepi. I might pick them up and see how i rate them.

See, the mastiha (and mahlepi as well) are quite unique. Until now I’ve only been aware of the atmos labs. And I don’t think anybody else doesn’t mahlepi. I might pick them up and see how i rate them.

Got to be worth a try. Always good to have options. Even a bad single flavour can be transformed with the right others to complement it.

Hard Crack Toffee is fkin awesome. My favourite flavour of all time. Biscuit base is decent too. All the others I've tried have been ok, but underwhelming in comparison. I'm not a flavour connoisseur by a long shot though.

Back
Top Bottom