What's new

Was scared of batteries and high power mods. This thread changed it all.

Do you own the smok alien yourself?

• Total voters
How? What do you mean? Is that a bad thing? hehe
When it comes to vaping safely, yes.
You actually want to experience a battery going into thermal runaway? Really?
As for Yoda fantasising about silly builds and batteries rated as 25A and he thinks they're 35A.
Accidents waiting to happen.
Thread got silly.

As for Yoda fantasising about silly builds and batteries rated as 25A and he thinks they're 35A.
Thread got silly.

I havent said a single thing about trying to make batteries go into "thermal runaway". I think I have mentioned in every single post that Im happy i have the right equations to do the math before I would even try anything close to a 100W so I know its safe. And im pretty sure he was joking if he expressed that he wanted to try something like that, I dont know. And I think I mentioned 25A CDR and 30A max vape amp from mooch but that I could not really remember, and when he said those number yuo mentioned there I said oh maybe thats what it was, but still that I cant remember. All information in here is to stay safe. If one or two posts was silly I wouldnt say the thread got silly :P

Thread got silly.

How is wanting to try experimenting with different builds silly? I was advised the VTC5A was rated at 35 amp?
I don't do anything unless it is safe dude. He said he was gonna get the Samsung batteries which I thought was rated at 25 amp
And I said he would be fine vaping at the limits he is used to?but if he going to push low ohms then I fee led like he would need a stronger battery? Sorry but I was trying to advise him about safety with his amp rating?
Again what did I say that was silly?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479421897.637948.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479421915.279176.jpg

These are the coils I was trying to say hence I gave a silly name as I don't have a clue on what they are or even do them...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479421995.739669.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479422008.338444.jpg

This is more of the lines on what I was aiming for. Would love to know how I am fantasizing for wanting to do something like stapled claptons.

Holy crap man! That is some coils! I didnt even know it could look that sick. That must produce some amount of vapour! And require you to know your shit as well i suppose :P insane looking anyway!!

Back
Top Bottom