What's new

What do you do with your old vape gear?

Tootlevape

Achiever
About once a year, ever since I became a vaper in 2013, I have a cull of my vape gear. Anything that is broken or playing up gets binned. Anything that still has servicable life but hasn't been used in the previous 6 months, gets passed on to friends and relatives who can use it.
I do this for two reasons. Firstly, I am not by nature a hoarder, and I hate clutter. Secondly, if I see no prospect of me ever using something again, I like to recycle.
I know that a lot of you are genuine collectors, be it vape gear, watches, handbags, shoes or whatever and I appreciate that it is your hobby and a source of enjoyment.
But then there are others who have drawers full of old stuff that dosen't see the light of day from one year to the next. A friend of mine still has old cartos, ce4 clearomisers, broken vamos etc.all jumbled together in a drawer in his shed :doh:
So, the question is "what do you do with your old vape gear?".

Last edited:
Give to Daughter who is trying to stop smoking, give to friend ( so he can hoard ) lol

I let my box of shame fill up then purge the lot when it reaches the top. Anything non-functional gets binned as and when.

Most of the vape gear ive got still gets used by me as most are RDAs the RTAs that i did have i gave to the young lady who lives next door to me to help her out a bit as she does not have much money i also do the same with juices i no longer use she is always happy to use em.

The older stuff I don't use is kept in a little box. The newer stuff I don't use is kept coiled up and cottoned up ready to go on my desk. The chance of me using it is remote. Honestly it's a bit ridiculous and this may just give me the push I need to list some stuff on classifieds.

Had a couple of culls over the year's as my vape preferences have changed.
I kind of regret it now I've come full circle.

I've not got any old stuff yet but I know a singel mum with a teenage daughter who vapes and as her daughter is retarded she can only work part time so she is short of cash, so I think quite soon my Innokin Endura T22E that I hardly use will be going her way + some juice.

Back
Top Bottom