What's new

What do you do with your old vape gear?

Ah @StrawberryRipple the old ic16, I remember them well. I preferred its big brother the ic30. :)
Got to have been over 4 years probably 5 since i used one and keep meaning to get one juiced up but as everything goes just not got round to it.
Ended up with an evic easy head on a modded 18350 tube before getting fed up with poor battery life then the heavens opened and out popped the vision twist :yahoo:

I like others pass it onto people...the more expensive/sought after stuff I auction/sell and reinvest in new stuff

I got rid of a load of gear I didn't use anymore on here with a load of giveaways.
Helps me get rid of the stuff I never used or only used a few times and hopefully help out a few apes.

Got to have been over 4 years probably 5 since i used one and keep meaning to get one juiced up but as everything goes just not got round to it.
Ended up with an evic easy head on a modded 18350 tube before getting fed up with poor battery life then the heavens opened and out popped the vision twist :yahoo:
It is a fact that time in vaping terms is muuuch longer than everyday life.
When i think back to some of the vape gear that was around 6 or 7 years ago , it seems like half a lifetime away. :18:

I still have some vivi novas tucked away somewhere. :8:

I don't buy a lot, and I'm still using kit I bought two or three years ago, but if I really feel I won't use it then I pass it on. :)

The cheap/unsuitable kits I bought at first have been relegated to my spare room. They are there as and when my sisters or friends kits pack out.
Ive found a perfect balance in my tanks/mods/juice - Ive just bought another Pico and about to order another Zelos. which will take me to 6 mods that I can happily take anywhere. I cant see me buying anything else unless I go dark (DTL :D )
I'm not letting go of my steel Aspire squonk though. Its too pretty :)

I have given bits to a friend, and recently to a colleague who’s (finally) switching from smoking. Otherwise I have a stupid array of gear about the place, it’s amazing how quickly it seems to accumulate. There’s some things I ‘might’ use, so don’t want to get rid of, then there’s the things I do use. There’s also a few things I’ll never use, and have no idea what possessed me to purchase them in the first place :hmm: I’m usually too embarrassed I own them to do a giveaway or flog them on here :8: Finally there is the ‘knackered’ collection, which I don’t think you’re supposed to dump in your general house waste, so it just clutters the place even more :19:

Give it away on here mostly. Give stock coil stuff to OH. Eat the rest as I don’t like waste.

I have given bits to a friend, and recently to a colleague who’s (finally) switching from smoking. Otherwise I have a stupid array of gear about the place, it’s amazing how quickly it seems to accumulate. There’s some things I ‘might’ use, so don’t want to get rid of, then there’s the things I do use. There’s also a few things I’ll never use, and have no idea what possessed me to purchase them in the first place :hmm: I’m usually too embarrassed I own them to do a giveaway or flog them on here :8: Finally there is the ‘knackered’ collection, which I don’t think you’re supposed to dump in your general house waste, so it just clutters the place even more :19:
I'm a magpie and like rummaging.
Can you post a pic of your knackered collection and no that's not anything :22::25: I'm just interested in junk.
Might be worth a new thread ,,,,
Show us your junk!

Back
Top Bottom