What's new

What is??

As I’m not quite sure if you’re asking about our goat or what we’re using the most at the moment, I’ll deliver two answers:

All-time most used: It’s a toss up between my Dvarws (Fl) and my Kf Plus Lite, with my FeV not far behind :2thumbsup:

Currently most used: My current rotation is made up of the Tripod2, the Dvarw V1, and the Arcana. But what it’ll be next week, will be decided by desire and whimsy :18:

Should've said the one you keep going back to because it ticks all the boxes.... my apologies @ZenAnarchi

Dvarw 16 clone and Ehpro True have been my go to tanks for over a year now. I have tried newer, older and just about everything in between but I always come back to and stick with those two. :)

Same with me and the Dvarws I have 3 of the OGs and 2 of the FLs all clones cos i can't justify spending the ££s on the genuines...... away from rtas its deffo got to be the Stubby with mtl kit

For quite a while it has centred around the Dvarw FL MTL and DL, I also use a FeV 4.5 as my go to on a SBS Mod. But the ONE that suits me best is without a doubt the Atmizoo AER. It brings all the very best parts of some of my favourite RTAs (The Squape N'Duro and the FeV) in one package and adds a certain "something". :worship::worship:
Is there a big difference to the tripod 2 @Rob

Mtl rtas are not as popular tp manufacturers as let's say 2019. There used to be tanks out almost weekly now we lucky to see a decent one every 6 / 8 weeks

Is there a big difference to the tripod 2 @Rob

For my tastes they’re like night and day Mate. I’m not saying anyone is going to agree with me ;) but I don’t enjoy the Tripod 2. Much preferred the original Tripod, but the AER has them beat.

It has always seemed to me that the Dvarw is by far the best all-around design ever produced. With all its variations, great flavor, and ease of build, it is truly a classic.

What I find fascinating is that, despite of all the naysayers who proclaim that all new rtas are the same, each tank has its own personality, its own draw, and its own strengths and weaknesses. Figuring out each tank and squeezing the best flavor out of it is absolutely part of the enjoyment for me :D

Even though I do love my FeV VS, I’m with @MTLMike and dream of an authentic Dvarw 16mm :) That and an Aer are at the top of my list ;)

I stick with Dvarw FL MTL and Kayfun Lites (I mostly use the 24mm variants because of the higher juice capacity (I'm not keen on taller tanks/extension kits or tiny mods because my hands don't cope well with small stealthy stuff).

I went through a year of trying different MTL tanks but didn't find anything that I found suited me better than the Dwarw/KFs (but as I like a very loose MTL so my preferences probably wouldn't suit the majority). Some are probably just as good, but none are as easy to live with for ease of build and reliability IMO.

After a year of pissing away money on stuff that did little for me I gave up and bought a load of Dvarws and KF Lite clones in each size in black and SS - and although there probably are a few tanks out there that I would like as much or possibly more I just find the Dwarws/KFs so easy to live I've just given up looking and decided just to be happy with the MTL tanks I already own.

I use all my rtas but if I could only keep one it'd be the Bishop as for me it's just so easy to live with on a daily basis.

Need to get my 22 Dvarws for sale looking at the love in here. Just never got the flavour or draw I wanted.

FeV all time. Have 4 in rotation and it's the one I compare new tanks to. One note is the new style chamber for MTL is a must or pop in the reducer from one of the clone boys (does fit the authentic... sometimes)

AER is very very close. My go to tobacco tank is the Kayfun X I should say too.

Back
Top Bottom