What's new

What Metal Type For DNA Mods

What metal type coils would you use in a DNA mod?

• Kanthal

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Ni80/90 etc

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • SS316L etc

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Titanium

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hey Guys me again.

Just hoping you’ll be able to settle a little friendly in house argument.

What metal type coils would you use in a DNA mod?

Thanks Andy

I used to work with Nickle and chrome it was awful nasty stuff I know it's unfounded with coils but stainless banana for me

Dumb question - I vape SS316L in wattage mode because I like the flavour with fruits (pretty much all I vape) and think TC is wank. If I ever get my pre-order DNA Scrotum mod will I have to vape it in 'Kanthal' mode (and will it make any difference) or is there a setting called "awkward bastard who think TC is wank but vape SS316L wires in wattage mode"? Evolv are dead clever - they've got that, right?

Dumb question - I vape SS316L in wattage mode because I like the flavour with fruits (pretty much all I vape) and think TC is wank. If I ever get my pre-order DNA Scrotum mod will I have to vape it in 'Kanthal' mode (and will it make any difference) or is there a setting called "awkward bastard who think TC is wank but vape SS316L wires in wattage mode"? Evolv are dead clever - they've got that, right?

No but there's a setting called 'wattage' though, which works fine for me. :D

SS for me if I was using TC but to be honest I think temperature control is a load of shite and when I do use SS I use it in wattage mode. Never had a decent vape from TC

Back
Top Bottom