What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Very impressed so far with the flavour. I'm running a 26 gauge nichrome build 2.5mm id 5 wraps I think, at 0.8 ohms in squonk mode. Juice at the moment is Gin Bramble by Lancashire Steam Company.
IMG_20180905_105447.jpeg

This came today! I have tried to like squonking but have never been really happy with it until today, so easy to build and the draw is very good and flavour spot on. I don't think squonking will ever take over from my RTA's but I am enjoying this RDA very much.

Attachments

• IMG_20180905_143706.jpg
    IMG_20180905_143706.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 61
I got mine yesterday and am really enjoying it. Good to see a few new very good MTL RDAs, which have juice wells that can hold more than two drops of liquid and don't piss all over the place all the time. Clever how Geekvape with the Ammit MTL RDA and now Cthulhu with the 1928 have put a bell inside to reduce the chamber without making the whole RDA teeny tiny.

A well known cure for bugger all but found this
According to Gizmodo, one of the earliest reports of such a practice took place in England in 1746, when a woman was left unconscious after nearly drowning.

Her husband allegedly took the suggestion of administering a tobacco enema to revive her, a practice that was rising in popularity at the time as a possible answer to the frequent, local instances of drowning.

Left with little choice, the man took a tobacco-filled pipe, inserted the stem into his wife’s rectum, and, well, blew a bunch of smoke up there. As strange as it may sound today, it reportedly worked, the hot embers of the tobacco leaf jolting the wife back into consciousness, and the practice grew quickly from there.

And Ive asked but my Mrs is having nothing to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom