What's new

Mesh RTA vs Clapton Coil RTA

Once you have found your said tank it makes things simple, it takes a lot of trying different tanks but you will find one that suits. I dont need to buy any more tanks now as i have a belter that will last, and is easy to get any parts for it!. Nuff said ;)

I like to try all Mesh RTA's etc, I have Plenty of what i call Standard RTA's (Which use Standard Coils). I don't have a great deal of MTL RTA's and hope to rectify that shortly. I am really enjoying MTL at the minute.

I like to try all Mesh RTA's etc, I have Plenty of what i call Standard RTA's (Which use Standard Coils). I don't have a great deal of MTL RTA's and hope to rectify that shortly. I am really enjoying MTL at the minute.
I have not tried MTL. I think i am going to have a bash soon to see what its like. but i would need to get a nice MTL tank first!. More money ;)

You liking the higher end of the Ranges i think you might like the Dwarves or Kayfun Ones. I am happy with the Pandora and the Hellvape MD which surprised me.

You liking the higher end of the Ranges i think you might like the Dwarves or Kayfun Ones. I am happy with the Pandora and the Hellvape MD which surprised me.
Yes they look good, but i do like a RDL so i think it would suit me. Will have to have a good look. Also the juice i would use would be less, and i bet the flavour is lovely :)

I have a couple of SXK Dvarw DL FL's and they are in use every day, flavour is absolutely brilliant and build quality very good.

Back
Top Bottom