What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

I'm not going to give my usual response to this kind of thing, I will refrain as I don't want to get into trouble. But you all know what im
thinking anyway so just imagine my reply in your head ;)

So instead im guna say this...

Support British modders. They need us.
I'm on a best of British vibe at the minute and loving it!!!
...My third GENUINE Rose should arrive today :D

Shocking in my opinion Lee and Andy have sunk blood sweat and tears into these atties and no doubt many many pounds too in development then they get knocked off. Each to their own but this stinks to me in all honesty in fact it more than stinks but I'll refrain from that. The thing is if you bought three shitty knock offs of various clones that money could have bought you one genuine article and you'd be supporting the advancement of vaping instead of these leeches who have no innovation to push our wonderful community forward other than to flood it with shit. If the likes of Eden and Stattqualm etc all said balls to it where would we be? No quality advancement that's where. Yes some folk have less dough than others I understand that but if I can't get what I want straight away I save a little. It's not about being elitist to me it's about buying and supporting the innovators of our chosen enjoyment as in vaping. I don't wish to start a mass clone debate by stating my feelings as I've made great friends here who appreciate all things vape related regardless of cost etc. But just have a think of what I've said where we'd be if it wasn't for the likes of Eden, Stattqualm and all the other great guys and gals that have made vaping what it is today for us all.
Anyway have a good day all its nearly Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sloooowly getting my head round parting with a bit of my hard earned cash on an original uk made mod.

Ive currently got one in my house as a raffle prize for hawkshead. Its a custom job of the makers usual mod and seeing it in the flesh, albeit in packaging etc, i CAN see the effort, the time, the love and the passion that has gone into it.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that I can get one of his usual mods at some point in the next few months.

It DOES make a difference being able to see something in the flesh rather than on a phone or pc screen.

NOW i fully understand why users of original mods say what they do.

I've looked a few times to get one, but they're always, always out of stock!

Ceramic, and yes it has those too. Two of them, just like the genuine one.

No I meant the packaging the original comes with two little plastic pots which have the ceramics in them when the original arrives.

I love my Rose v2 and would ask anyone to support the British manufacturers.

I hate clones but as I have said before could live with copies but cloning the boxes, logos and makers names is going to far and for £45 you are not that much short of the real thing.

Last edited:
Im sloooowly getting my head round parting with a bit of my hard earned cash on an original uk made mod.

Ive currently got one in my house as a raffle prize for hawkshead. Its a custom job of the makers usual mod and seeing it in the flesh, albeit in packaging etc, i CAN see the effort, the time, the love and the passion that has gone into it.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that I can get one of his usual mods at some point in the next few months.

It DOES make a difference being able to see something in the flesh rather than on a phone or pc screen.

NOW i fully understand why users of original mods say what they do.

we're having a raffle? wow i didnt realise! how many tickets can i buy? and how much will they be? and wheres the prize list?;):P

Over the last day ive been people selling the clone for £30 on facebook, give it a few weeks and wait fot the hype to level out and they will get cheaper.

Noticed on this thread a lot of peeps complaining about the Rose mod always being out of stock. This is due to the fact that they are great. I have three. ElsaBubs please take note, hehe. I trucking love them. They are loved across the world just go on to the Eden Mods Face book page and look at the comments. They are also made in the good old UK. As far as I am concerned they should remain made in the UK and any person selling or buying one of these bits of FUCKING SHITE (my apologies) should be hung drawn and have their balls made in to earrings for ElsaBubs. And please do not give me that shite about trying the clone before you buy the original. Wait, we all did to get ours. Buy the original , if you don't like it resale prices on the Rose is great and you would loose probably the cost of postage. The Rose is a British icon kepp it English. Scrap the Chinese shite.

End of rant.:28::28:

we're having a raffle? wow i didnt realise! how many tickets can i buy? and how much will they be? and wheres the prize list?;):P

I just need to get today out the way and when i get home (fingers crossed) the last of the prizes will be in my house.

So bear with me and i will get something announced tonight :D

No restrictions on the amount of tickets.

Lots of prizes is all i will say atm :P

As far as I am concerned they should remain made in the UK and any person selling or buying one of these bits of FUCKING SHITE (my apologies) should be hung drawn and have their balls made in to earrings for ElsaBubs. And please do not give me that shite about trying the clone before you buy the original. Wait, we all did to get ours. Buy the original , if you don't like it resale prices on the Rose is great and you would loose probably the cost of postage. The Rose is a British icon kepp it English. Scrap the Chinese shite.

End of rant.:28::28:

Amen brother!

Back
Top Bottom