What's new

AIO choices ‍♀️

Flower

Hi,
I’m after a bit of advice please.

I’ve been a mtl vapour for around 7 years. I’ve used different bits and bobs but probably like the Ether rta and kayfun lite the most.
I like the idea and look of the aio’s.
I’m currently trying to decide between the cthulhu rba and the veepon tita. Recently saw a post questioning the flavour from the tita but recognise that is somewhat subjective so not ruled it out.

Small, rebuildable, external battery, mtl. That’s the wish list.

which would you choose and I’m a little confused about ‘the box’ - I’ve seen there is quite the choice!

Advice very welcome.
Thank you.

The flavour on all things is subjective.
that being said the tita is dotaio compatible pods (unless you meant the tita x) which in my experience are not as good as their boro cousins.
so between the two I would reccomend the cthulhu, you can even get an ether bridge to go in it so you can compare it to your ether rta.

I can't help you choose but just to make you aware the Tita AIO is only compatible with the dotAIO format tanks of which there are a limited number available. The new Tita X AIO on the otherhand can take anything that's boro compatible, which gives you almost endless options (same with the Cthulhu).

EDIT: Ninja'd by @Phrasing :D

I can't help you choose but just to make you aware the Tita AIO is only compatible with the dotAIO format tanks of which there are a limited number available. The new Tita X AIO on the otherhand can take anything that's boro compatible, which gives you almost endless options (same with the Cthulhu).

EDIT: Ninja'd by @Phrasing :D
:bliss:

If you want small I would go with the Chulhu I have two now and really like the form factor.

I have tried a couple of AIO, for the first time, over the last 8m or so, a billet box clone and a Cthulhu. I haven't tried a tito, but anyway, here are my thoughts on the ones I've tried for what they're worth.

The Cthulhu is a bit smaller, a bit neater and quite a bit lighter. I like the way that the boro is on a different side to the electronics, so that leaking is less likely to cause damage to the device.

The downsides for me are the yellow button (bloody ugly, and a bit of a pain to replace, though possible), the viewing port over the boro and the usb c port on the outside. Aesthetically, I would rather both of these were hidden away. If you charge via the usb port, it's worth noting that it is a USB C charging port, so that will be quite fast. All in all, it feels a bit more fragile than the billet box. Easier to dent and scratch (I imagine, I haven't done either yet thank god).

The billet box clone feels like a really a solid piece of kit, and has already withstood a few bangs and drops without any damage, but it has the weight to go with it (personally I like that, but I could imagine the lighter cthulhu working better in a pocket or handbag on a night out). The screen is bit bigger, so if you wear blind goggs like me, it's easier to see. Also, everything is tucked away under the side panels. No usb ports or gaps that might be prone to spillages.

Personally, if I had to choose one, I would choose the billet, but I really like them both, and use them all the time.

Edit to add: I agree that it's better to get a device with the standard boro fitting rather than the dotAIO one, because of the options available.

That’s all really helpful thank you.
I’m going to go with the Cthulhu and see how I go. Maybe the tita x next time.

thank you

Cthulhu aio
That’s all really helpful thank you.
I’m going to go with the Cthulhu and see how I go. Maybe the tita x next time.

thank you

Good choice they are a nice wee mod had two before and wish I kept atleast one of them

I'd go for a pulse to see if you can be arsed with the whole thing first. Cheapest entry into the boro world imo.

Back
Top Bottom