What's new

Another cellucotton convert

It's been mentioned a lot that dry hits on Rayon aren't as bad as they are on cotton. While this is very, very true, you still get punished for forgetting to keep your RDA juiced up. You don't just suddenly stop getting vape; there's still a nasty sting off of it. It's nowhere near​ as bad as cotton though. :)

well the rayon turned up this morning and i have wicked a heron with filler and a kayfun what can i say it works brilliant tastes better than cotton so far so good will test it out on other things later in the week

Also got some today, far easier to wick for me than cotton and performs like a dream in the Plumeveil and TOBH.

Now have to christen my KFL with the stuff.

How long does this take to break in? It's got a taste I don't like at all. It's wicking great so far but I'd rather it didn't as my custard tastes decidedly off.

dont know if it does break in my ry4 deffo tastes different i also find its a bit hard on the tongue cleaner taste though

Mine arrived this morning, put it in my KF mini clone with the first taste of my first DIY custard - oooooh, that's me set for the night mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Ordered some over a week ago and still not here . You all are making me so jealous postman is getting rag dolled if he's not got it on Monday . Just have to stick with cotton until it arrives :gunban:

mine was dispatched on friday,i know he has just taken delivery of more stock....

Hopefully it's comes soon coldo it's says mine was on way a few days ago I did get a message from him saying it would be a couple of days late right enough shit waiting on stuff your wanting too try :woot:

Back
Top Bottom