What's new

Aspire Kumo for first RDTA DTL tank

Pretty much everything else that doesn't dry hit me to hell and back like the Kumo did, lol.
I've not been getting dry hits, except when the tank is not empty but "almost" empty. I've been enjoying the kumo so far, but then again I've just moved from MTL so what do I know. I'm defo getting a dual post DTL RDA/RDTA at some point!

Such is life, I'm sure you'll find one that's not so good for you if you look hard enough ;)

Thanks for the information. I'll look into buying those wires for the kumo 100%. A little bit off topic but I am looking at RDAs atm such as the asgard mini. I think I'd prefer a decent 2 post non-restricted DTL RTA though, with the deck up high like the kumo if possible, and the small plastic see through window (so to speak) at the bottom so I can see juice level, and it's less likey to shatter if dropped. I have heard it said in the past that RDA is best for flavour over RTA's, but that may be old information now.

I do tend to use RDAs at home because of the (slight) edge on flavour, but (IMO) there is so little in it these days - with a good RTA I suspect there is nothing between them flavourwise.

I have a few single coil RTAs - but they are all glass tanks lol so I can't really give any advice on that one, other than - if you find the triple 28 core not to be to your liking in the Kumo it is a decent enough choice for a single coil RTA with a bit more airflow and slightly higher power than you ,are likely to run the Kumo at..

I do tend to use RDAs at home because of the (slight) edge on flavour, but (IMO) there is so little in it these days - with a good RTA I suspect there is nothing between them flavourwise.

I have a few single coil RTAs - but they are all glass tanks lol so I can't really give any advice on that one, other than - if you find the triple 28 core not to be to your liking in the Kumo it is a decent enough choice for a single coil RTA with a bit more airflow and slightly higher power than you ,are likely to run the Kumo at..
I think ill be going with those thinner wires, the ones you mentioned

Think I'll be going with those thinner higher resistance wires that you mentioned for the kumo mate. I may check in down the line once I've found a decent non-resticted duel post rdta I want to buy. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom