What's new

Aspire nautilus x

@quincey43 i looked on there the only ones I found in1.8 was for the nautilus not the nautilus X I maybe wrong though
Just had a quick look and if you go to accessories and then coils there is a Aspire section and the Nautilus X is there and there is a dropdown box for different ohms 1.5 and 1.8

Let's hope they can rescue it. As it stands it can't touch the original nautilus. I really want a stock mtl tank that can compete with my rta' s.

Just had a quick look and if you go to accessories and then coils there is a Aspire section and the Nautilus X is there and there is a dropdown box for different ohms 1.5 and 1.8
@quincey43 hi just gone on there site and it does say 1.8 coils didn't think they was out yet as on aspire site they are on back order thanks for that

They will appear there first joe will take the shops a wee while to start stocking them
hi mick I know what you mean think I will wait to see if anybody does a comparison difference between the1.5 and the 1.8.

hi mick I know what you mean think I will wait to see if anybody does a comparison difference between the1.5 and the 1.8.
I think I will do the same, be interesting to see if they are any better, really dissapointed with this tank so far!

I think I will do the same, be interesting to see if they are any better, really dissapointed with this tank so far!
I bought thinking it would be like the cleito for flavour but no it's a bit of a let down

Back
Top Bottom