What's new

Aspire nautilus x

I had 1.5s in but for some reason they are now reading as 1.8. They don't last at all. Had mine two days and coil is going already. Not best pleased. Love the look of the tank, makes my setup even smaller profile and I enjoyed being able to fire my Vapes a bit higher bit not happy with how quick the coils are burning out. They aren't cheap either. Flavour is stronger at 12w on the nautilus mini than 18w on the x. Flavour gets better for certain liquids at 20 to 22 but the coils go so quickly. I like the air flow better though on the x, much smoother and get less of a heavy throat hit than on the mini.

Got a Delta 2 and rba deck coming this week though so probably won't be on the x for long apart from when I need a really sneaky vape.
I find if I want the extra airflow I use the mini triton or kabuki. And I still get the more focused flavour from the original coils. The New nautilus just isn't up to par. Aspire hit the nail on the head with the original chamber/chimney design. The original coils are by no means perfect but far better than the x ones. I've found the mini triton also benefits from the or 1.8 coils over the mini triton specific ones. Although the 1.2 isn't bad in the mini triton or nautilus if you are looking for a little extra warmth in your vape.

That's it, I'm out, far too much negative feedback on this so I've struck him from my list...
Thanks for saving my funds folks !!

@mattg I'm waiting for other people's views on the new1.8 coils and if better i will be buying as have the tank here I don't use much

@Joe 90 I even had an order placed for one & a pack of 1.8 coils but Amazon thankfully refused my payment (Paypals new "pay after delivery" option) so I've cancelled & will probably just get some more coils for my innokin T18 (TBH DTL is my favoured vaping style now & I'm pretty much on the Cleito's unless the clouds are inappropriate)
How are you finding that EVO75 ?

@mattg ihi matt the EVO 75 is excellent so far the Atlantis tank is very very good I'm unable to make my own coils. The stock coils it comes with are amazing for flavour on par with the cleito if not better and it's not leaked one bit . The mod is excellent its small a bit heavy when you first use it but used to it now. It also as some setting aspire have put in sort of like do you want it to ramp up and get more flavour right away all the way through or at the end . Would i have bought it yes . Defo worth a look at if considering a new mod

I am actually, however I'm really looking for an "at home" mod as my Coolfire TC100 always seems to be on charge, When I'm at work its not an issue as it works fine in the van with its pass through charging/vaping but at home I only vape outside & the charge cable's not long enough :-)
Bloody thing needed charging twice on Saturday alone... so was leaning towards an RX200s.
Whats the EVO75 like for holding a good charge ??

@mattg The rx200s people are saying 2 to 3 days use on them so as a home mod will be very good The EVO 75 is about a day to day and half as its only single battery but it's good out and about with being small

Hmm,
Rx200s at home mod
Tc100 at work mod
EVO 75 out & about mod
Seems like a possible plan forming...

The X is so up and down. Yesterday it was awful, today it's vaping really nice. Only variables could be time, usage and liquids...

Back
Top Bottom