What's new

Best wire? Wire recommendation?

If you want clouds, MTL isn't for you.
I was just wondering as to the difference between KA1 and SS, as I've been doing my own coils with KA1 since I started with RTA's the last few months

I was just wondering as to the difference between KA1 and SS, as I've been doing my own coils with KA1 since I started with RTA's the last few months

The main reason I started using it was so I could run TC on my DNA60, but if I wanted to use that tank on a different mod, I could without worrying about whether it could do TC or not. In doing that I realised that I liked SS in power mode too, so I just started using it all the time regardless, so I only had to buy one type of wire..... all I use is 28awg SS now for TC or wattage. It's just makes thing simpler than using different types of wire,

I prefer SS with fruit flavours - and it also can be used for TC. For coils of the same resistance it will heat up faster than KA1 because of the lower mass (but this makes little difference from MTL because the coils used are pretty small)

Back
Top Bottom