What's new

Bored, locked in, and buying vape stuff just for fun

all RDA`S wicked about to start polishing some mechs in a bit think ill start with the VC X1 :)2

I'm skint so I have ended up appreciating my years of panic buying and stockpiling mods, tanks, accessories etc. so I am bringing some out of retirement.

Made me appreciate some of my forgotten gems that were superb but fell by the wayside.

Really enjoying sorting through them all but I still can't bring myself to count or photograph them all :18:

I'm also enjoying the guilt free time spent making coils and wicking up RDA's & RTA's.

I've got nothing to review at the moment but considering reviewing some 'Golden Oldies'

what forgotten gems have you got tucked away simon ?

what forgotten gems have you got tucked away simon ?
Nothing really surprising, more a combination of out of favour stuff.
So far I'm sorting my DTL squonkers:
  • Pulse mech squonk with Profile RDA - hits perfectly.
  • Lost Vape Therion & Drop Solo - DNA TC is superb with this combo.
  • Pico Squeeze 2 & Recurve RDA - works great in Wattage & TC mode.
  • Athena Mech with Athena RDA - forgot how great this kit is, 0.3 ohms dual coil Ni80 and close to my favourite.
(not including my in favour Drone & 3D printed mods)

Onto RDTA's next, I'm amazed I haven't used my Pyro V2 or Combo for over 6 months.

I feel like a kid whose old toys are being dragged out of the loft :dance:

MTL is going to be the hardest to narrow down.

just bought the pico squeeze 2 and a 2nd profile rda for it (part of my non essential buys), got a profile on top of dovpo lite and it is easily the best flavour combo i have. @Vapaneezer Scrooge how is the squeeze 2, there wasn't all that much on t'interweb about it which surprised me/made me think it wasn't all that great, but worth a punt for the price, just got to wait for delivery now!! don't suppose you have tried the squeeze 2/profile together?

Nothing really surprising, more a combination of out of favour stuff.
So far I'm sorting my DTL squonkers:
  • Pulse mech squonk with Profile RDA - hits perfectly.
  • Lost Vape Therion & Drop Solo - DNA TC is superb with this combo.
  • Pico Squeeze 2 & Recurve RDA - works great in Wattage & TC mode.
  • Athena Mech with Athena RDA - forgot how great this kit is, 0.3 ohms dual coil Ni80 and close to my favourite.
(not including my in favour Drone & 3D printed mods)

Onto RDTA's next, I'm amazed I haven't used my Pyro V2 or Combo for over 6 months.

I feel like a kid whose old toys are being dragged out of the loft :dance:

MTL is going to be the hardest to narrow down.

im going to try and hunt down a Therion heard great things about them :2thumbsup:
looking forwards to hearing about your mtl stash ;)

just bought the pico squeeze 2 and a 2nd profile rda for it (part of my non essential buys), got a profile on top of dovpo lite and it is easily the best flavour combo i have. @Vapaneezer Scrooge how is the squeeze 2, there wasn't all that much on t'interweb about it which surprised me/made me think it wasn't all that great, but worth a punt for the price, just got to wait for delivery now!! don't suppose you have tried the squeeze 2/profile together?

I absolutely LOVE the Pico Squeeze 2 especially with a single coil RDA I own 3 of them and it's one of the few mods I would replace if my stuff was robbed, the mod didn't go out of favour for me, more the Recurve RDA due to it's restrictive airflow but I'm enjoying it now I have forgiven it lol.

I reviewed the Squeeze 2 when it came out:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...af-pico-squeeze-2-coral-v2-kit-review.164732/

im going to try and hunt down a Therion heard great things about them :2thumbsup:
Unless you want a squonker I'd recommend the Paranormal for dripping/RTAs. The 75C board is hungry on batteries. Hopefully LV bring out a 21700 version though.

The Therion is just special, "my precious" :worship:
I have 2 and might be parting with one, I have a Drone so my 2nd one almost never gets used, once I've finished my sort out I'm onto my For Sale stash.

Back
Top Bottom