What's new

Can The Doc Help Me With My Corpse-Like Taste Sensation?

@Big Kev Sorry to hear you're in this lack of taste hell again. I don't have your problem but I do find certain flavours of high VG juice to be rather tasteless for me and I find I have to mainly stick to 50/50 or 60/40 mixes. I know you like high VG and you also tend to prefer an airy draw which certainly won't help with your taste buds. I tend to prefer more potent flavours anyway so I'll have a look through my juice collection and see if there's anything that would suit you. Some of the Element Traditional range is rather flavoursome (50/50 mix). Worst comes to the worst you are welcome to borrow my Snapdragon or Raptor because you should definitely get some flavour from those.

@Big Kev Sorry to hear you're in this lack of taste hell again. I don't have your problem but I do find certain flavours of high VG juice to be rather tasteless for me and I find I have to mainly stick to 50/50 or 60/40 mixes. I know you like high VG and you also tend to prefer an airy draw which certainly won't help with your taste buds. I tend to prefer more potent flavours anyway so I'll have a look through my juice collection and see if there's anything that would suit you. Some of the Element Traditional range is rather flavoursome (50/50 mix). Worst comes to the worst you are welcome to borrow my Snapdragon or Raptor because you should definitely get some flavour from those.

Element pink lemonade is great if your tastebuds are misbehaving . Strongest flavour of all the juices I've tried to date and it's also available in 80/20.

Element pink lemonade is great if your tastebuds are misbehaving . Strongest flavour of all the juices I've tried to date and it's also available in 80/20.

Just proves how we all have different tastes because Pink Lemonade is one of the few I don't actually like. However I do agree that it is very potent so might suit Big Kev. The Tangerine is also very strong and the Vanilla is particularly flavoursome too.

I feel your pain. I suffer from exactly what you are describing. Fed up watching reviews of juice and seeing reviewers picking out every concentrate used. When I try the same juice i'm lucky if I can get anything :D

Just proves how we all have different tastes because Pink Lemonade is one of the few I don't actually like. However I do agree that it is very potent so might suit Big Kev. The Tangerine is also very strong and the Vanilla is particularly flavoursome too.

Totally agree that flavour is subjective and can see why pink lemonade isn't for everyone. For me, it's just on the right side of that lemon taste I.e not like something I squirt down the toilet to clean it but good and lemony.

Having said that, I don't want my comment to come across as a recommendation just because I like the juice. My recommendation was based on the strength of the flavour. It's strong enough to hide deficiencies in your wicking or coil building, so element juices might be a good bet until you can do something about your tastebuds just do it quick because it's bloody pricey.

I am going to start going down the 50/50 route again, although I've bought some 50/50 juices that still don't give me much flavour either and will have to restrict the vape a little, which is a shame, as I love VG heavy juice, wide open, but it's a compromise I suppose.

I tried Element Banana Nut Bread and that was pretty muted for me, but I might try the Pink Lemonade, Tangerine and Vanilla then.

I am going to start going down the 50/50 route again, although I've bought some 50/50 juices that still don't give me much flavour either and will have to restrict the vape a little, which is a shame, as I love VG heavy juice, wide open, but it's a compromise I suppose.

I tried Element Banana Nut Bread and that was pretty muted for me, but I might try the Pink Lemonade, Tangerine and Vanilla then.

I bought banana nut too. It's nowhere near as strongly flavoured as the pink lemonade.

I'd be interested to hear what you think of the tangerine/vanilla if you buy them.

Have you tried Ribena mans fucking string blackcurrant? Its the only juice that i can actually taste. I thinks hes doing 30ml for £11 delivered at the moment. Might be worth a go

Back
Top Bottom