What's new

Condensation on Windows advice

So which way round? on a gas mask the carbon filter would be closest to your face?
If the carbon layer is the coarsest it would point to the outside and the finest would be inside, closest to your nose and mouth. Saying that, carbon is usually in the middle or at least behind a coarse layer.

In this pic, the carbon would be the 2nd (grey) plate (as an example) and the arrow would be going up your nose :)
air-filter-technology-vector_proc.jpg

Was looking through Ebay at these and noticed several the same, just rebrands. Went with Netta too, arrives Friday

Hate it when you write a long reply upload an image etc then hit reply and you're logged out :17:

I'm never logged out but I have closed the tab by accident before, and lost 45 minutes worth of typing :doh:

Here's mine if it helps

Thank you chaps, so our units are probably identical, the Netta is sold as 28w, see pic, yet is only 22w. I was a bit miffed. I thought maybe i was sold some clone shite, probably not. I've added a video, sorry about the mess, I should have tidied up first :18:

netta3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm never logged out but I have closed the tab by accident before, and lost 45 minutes worth of typing :doh:

Thank you chaps, so our units are probably identical, the Netta is sold as 28w, see pic, yet is only 22w. I was a bit miffed. I thought maybe i was sold some clone shite, probably not. I've added a video, sorry about the mess, I should have tidied up first :18:

View attachment 247309

mess you? blimey you aint seen my desk looked a right mess when i did my video & as for these purifiers yeah all the same models jusr packaged different & diff labels, i told some one the other day i get filters from ebay about 8 pounds ish rather than silent nights & pay 15 quid & u guessed it same filters half the price lol.

mess you? blimey you aint seen my desk looked a right mess when i did my video & as for these purifiers yeah all the same models jusr packaged different & diff labels, i told some one the other day i get filters from ebay about 8 pounds ish rather than silent nights & pay 15 quid & u guessed it same filters half the price lol.

I got a set of replacement filters as well (in the box), was made up with that. It's a good little air purifier, tbh, for the price and all that. I had a kip earlier and tried it out, it seemed to make a difference, you know how the air gets rancid, when in bed, at least with me it does :18:

I got a set of replacement filters as well (in the box), was made up with that. It's a good little air purifier, tbh, for the price and all that. I had a kip earlier and tried it out, it seemed to make a difference, you know how the air gets rancid, when in bed, at least with me it does :18:

for the price i agree you cant complain & they aint noisy much either & as for the air getting rancid while you in bed to much info :18:

Loving the Netta, ordered another one, and also looking at the following, that's some alleged markdown :hmm: Any views on it most welcome, I want something for the bedroom, or will use it in my vape den and use the Nettas in the bedroom.

Adexa VK6080A

Replacement Filter

Back
Top Bottom