What's new

Cotton Bacon vs Fiber Freaks vs Muji

I've been using native wicks for a few weeks now and it's lovely. Wicks fast (thirsty camel fast)with no aftertaste

@traxan @junglist Thank you guys! Will check it out.
Tried almost everything, but Cotton Bacon works best for me. It is the most "forgiving" cotton, just put some cotton inside a coil and after it's saturated it will be fine. With Japanese cotton sheets and cellulose you need to be more precise when choosing the right amount for your coil. Kendo looks like something I may like =)

@traxan @junglist Thank you guys! Will check it out.
Tried almost everything, but Cotton Bacon works best for me. It is the most "forgiving" cotton, just put some cotton inside a coil and after it's saturated it will be fine. With Japanese cotton sheets and cellulose you need to be more precise when choosing the right amount for your coil. Kendo looks like something I may like =)

Kendo might take a little getting used to but in my second try I was on it! lol

If you need any liquids then I would suggest ordering from Vapeium as they have a top sale on. Also try send them a email because of you order liquids and if they have any Eco packs left they will send you a free Kendo Eco pack. Top bunch of guys, I know this because they sent my mate a free pack. But you will need to ask to be sure

Kendo might take a little getting used to but in my second try I was on it! lol

If you need any liquids then I would suggest ordering from Vapeium as they have a top sale on. Also try send them a email because of you order liquids and if they have any Eco packs left they will send you a free Kendo Eco pack. Top bunch of guys, I know this because they sent my mate a free pack. But you will need to ask to be sure

Thank you! But I was too quick =))) Ordered already. Not a problem I have a lifetime supply of juice after this easter sale =)) Kendo is on sale there anyway, and shipping cost is very reasonable.

Wow had no idea so many were abject to using rayon.

From a scientific point of view I like the structure of it, the attributes, the fact that its stronger than cotton, and the main selling point for ME is that unlike cotton it just *suspends* the liquid against your coil, and it only holds what it can hold, so no flooding or leaking (of course, as long as you wick correctly) ive had a tank with a genuine melo coil flood and leak everywhere overnight just sat upright on my chest of drawers, not cool.

With cotton it *absorbs* hence the slower wicking, as I understsnd its also what causes the browning from when the heat draws the liquid and sugars/sweetener/flavour back OUT of the cotton also degrading the structure cotton at a molecular level, hindering its ability to re absorb more liquid.

Don't get me wrong cotton is improving: densitys, longer, more fit for purpose strands, and unbleached no pesticides etc.

I dont have anything against it per sae, its being made by vapers for vapers and so on now.

As we all know vaping is VERY subjective but after going through the best brands of cotton and finding no real discernable difference apart from price - and then researching rayon quite a bit before trying it.... Unless they make some sort of completely flavourless super cotton that matches rayon on a scientific performance level I cant ever see myself going back. :)

My wives sense of taste and smell is like a bloodhound. I've only used KGD and there's no complaints from her. I have a small bag of Muji and it feels identical to the KGD but it is thicker and seems a bit more fluffier, haven't noticed a difference in taste.

Cotton Bacon v2 for me, some of my builds burn it in half though.... So Fuzion is option 2 and you get a tonne of it for the cash.

Used fibre freaks exclusively for a a few months ,, then tried cotton bacon v2 just coz I got sent some in a bundle deal all rdas I use the bacon with little issues with taste
Here's something weird tho my goblin mini works best with fibre freaks #2
It hates bacon and always seems to expand and not wick too well so my fibre freaks and min are a now permanent arrangement

Back
Top Bottom