What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

Research suggests that men with hairy backs are more intelligent......

Anyone?

Going by that, I'm a right thickie btw :)

Baldies who grow beards? They look as though their heads are on upside down, surely?

Myself being bald with a long beard I have a theory about this. I used to have long hair, I think it slowly slipped through my skull and emerged on my chin :nicethread:

Are you also attempting to grow your beard long enough to be able to lift it up to cover the head thus keep warm during the cold winter days?. The idea has crossed my mind a few times, but i usually just settle for a wooly hat:). I also have the same slipped through the skull theory lol

Are you also attempting to grow your beard long enough to be able to lift it up to cover the head thus keep warm during the cold winter days?. The idea has crossed my mind a few times, but i usually just settle for a wooly hat:). I also have the same slipped through the skull theory lol
I tried a couple of weeks ago and I can! It's a goatee though so not a very wide bobble hat :19:

My next milestone is being able to tuck it into my jeans (not skinny hipsters :18:)

I tried a couple of weeks ago and I can! It's a goatee though so not a very wide bobble hat :19:

My next milestone is being able to tuck it into my jeans (not skinny hipsters :18:)
Just remember not to put a bobble in it or you will end up with a manbun lol

Strange thing eh? "Hipsters" was a term commonly used for a certain type of Low Waisted Trouser in the late 60's/very early 70's.
Another strange thing, Baldies who grow beards? They look as though their heads are on upside down, surely?

But then, I am "of an age" where (a) I remember the late 60's with huge affection. Really enjoyed the very early 70's but then some complete FOOL invented The Chorus Pedal and life went to hell in a hand cart. :2thumbsup:

= also it was a term applied to 50’s jazz officionados in the USA, aka. Beatniks - likely where it was appropriated from for today’s iteration.

Research suggests that men with hairy backs are more intelligent......

Anyone?

Going by that, I'm a right thickie btw :)

lol research from where? the lad bible? hairy bastards are more Neanderthal in my book, so usually thick :D

Back
Top Bottom