What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

images (28).jpg

He "could" I am sure, but that would mean I'd have to send him my legs as well and then I "might" leave Snail Trails everywhere? Not a Good Look I am guessing? :)

= I couldn't care less & would of barely even noticed the trend if it wasn't for one old acquaintance
who's very vocal about them - he's a bit a of ' Shoreditch Twat ' though.

Now a ' Berlin Twat ' as he was priced out the area by Russians etc

I always wonder where guys who wear skinny/girls jeans keep their junk? Do they have to tuck it up the arse crack or do they simply turn it inside out for a temporary mangina?

Old, Fat, Bald, Toothless and a Glasses wearing Fossil reporting in for duty :)

im doing well to avoid full blown fatness, 36 year old 6ft and weigh 13 stone 8, bald, glasses wearing bearded and still handsome as fook :2thumbsup:

im doing well to avoid full blown fatness, 36 year old 6ft and weigh 13 stone 8, bald, glasses wearing bearded and still handsome as fook :2thumbsup:
Lucky sod I'm 36 6ft 1 weigh about 20 stone! bald glasses wearing handlebar tash , hardly any teeth and look like a badgers arse!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I always wonder where guys who wear skinny/girls jeans keep their junk? Do they have to tuck it up the arse crack or do they simply turn it inside out for a temporary mangina?

I think it's what's known as 'Tranny Tuck' ..... a drag queen told me all about it once.

Back
Top Bottom