What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

I've just ordered some bottles from FT that were only $10.09 inc postage so I hope that don't put $20 on that or I won't be happy if it gets stopped. [emoji1]

I’ve never ordered anything sub $20 I don’t think. I tend to group purchase from china, but then I wouldn’t have ordered sub $20 from 3F either. Or 3A or 2F. And I’ve found what I think is a 3Avape padded envelope that came with $50 odd worth of wire a month or so ago. It’s marked as $13.16.

I reckon it will probably be marked $20 dude. I think it’s their standardisation.

I've just ordered some bottles from FT that were only $10.09 inc postage so I hope that don't put $20 on that or I won't be happy if it gets stopped. :D
I just had some bottles delivered, so I've just checked for you. It was $10.80, $11.71 for epacket. The package was marked at $11.7.

I always raise a support ticket and request the exact value to be put on the package for orders of less than $20, only delays the order by a day or two.

If the goods are worth more than £15, then expect to pay VAT at 20%, plus the handling charge. If your package gets through to you without being flagged up it's a bonus.

But, if the goods are worth less than £15, then I agree FT should put the correct price.

We have liftoff.

Mine has now updated to arrived at UK processing centre on the tracker.

Aw shit mate. Was hoping your's would have changed as well. Seemed like they were on the same very slow flight.

We might've been shipment buddies, all sorts could've happened with them in the last 2 weeks :D

I hope all these folk that are getting hit for charges voted Leave in the referendum.
Suck it up. :D

Back
Top Bottom