What's new

Depressed about vaping

Well I received my haul. I've only tried the Nord for now. The two fruit flavours I received gratis I initially intended to try out ( halo). They both didn't smell very nice, though I think I'm just not used to these flavor profiles (reminded me of older Chinese tobacco mixes).

So instead i just filled up the tank with my vampire vape mix.... It's only 12% flavor concentrate which I realise is quite low maybe for these devices. And it's also something like 70pg/30vg so maybe l going forward sounds like I should probably be doing closer to 50/50.

Anyway it's great and works fine. The wattage was sent to 1w. I've got it on 2w which seems good to me. This is on the stock traditional coil and tank that was in the box (not the rpm one).

I am still waiting on batteries for the kroma r beast. But will probably open up soon to hold and admire.

I had used in comparison my old protank with freshly cleaned coil from yesterday to compare. It was fine for the first hour last night but by this morning and tasting now, tasted horrible. Anyway haven't got to the bottom of these issues but don't think I'll have to worry about (no doubt find other niggles with this stuff).

Definitely the juice I'm vaping now doesn't have a lot of flavour but it doesn't taste off either so super happy. Still like the flavour mind just can imagine others thinking way too subdued. If I pass a vape shop later I may try to pick up something else. Most importantly it's not unpleasant and a stress anymore. Thanks much for the good help

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Well I received my haul. I've only tried the Nord for now. The two fruit flavours I received gratis I initially intended to try out ( halo). They both didn't smell very nice, though I think I'm just not used to these flavor profiles (reminded me of older Chinese tobacco mixes).

So instead i just filled up the tank with my vampire vape mix.... It's only 12% flavor concentrate which I realise is quite low maybe for these devices. And it's also something like 70pg/30vg so maybe l going forward sounds like I should probably be doing closer to 50/50.

Anyway it's great and works fine. The wattage was sent to 1w. I've got it on 2w which seems good to me. This is on the stock traditional coil and tank that was in the box (not the rpm one).

I am still waiting on batteries for the kroma r beast. But will probably open up soon to hold and admire.

I had used in comparison my old protank with freshly cleaned coil from yesterday to compare. It was fine for the first hour last night but by this morning and tasting now, tasted horrible. Anyway haven't got to the bottom of these issues but don't think I'll have to worry about (no doubt find other niggles with this stuff).

Definitely the juice I'm vaping now doesn't have a lot of flavour but it doesn't taste off either so super happy. Still like the flavour mind just can imagine others thinking way too subdued. If I pass a vape shop later I may try to pick up something else. Most importantly it's not unpleasant and a stress anymore. Thanks much for the good help
That's quite the vape delivery there! I just want to check something, did you say you had the Nord set to 2w?? Most of my devices can't even go that low! Have you tried bumping it up as that will help bring out the flavour and create more vapour, for MTL I vape between 10 - 15w depending on the device and liquid.

That's quite the vape delivery there! I just want to check something, did you say you had the Nord set to 2w?? Most of my devices can't even go that low! Have you tried bumping it up as that will help bring out the flavour and create more vapour, for MTL I vape between 10 - 15w depending on the device and liquid.
Yeah I was thinking it was a bit low. It started on 1w but I bumped it to 4 or 5 and it seemed to be fizziling quite a bit so settled on 2w.

Just tried it on 10w and your right, definitely can taste more going on. I am used to holding the power button on my old battery with my pro tank for many seconds so guess was trying to find a medium... It is a bit alien to me only holding for a sec and getting loads of vape.

Going to play around but very impressed so far

Yeah I was thinking it was a bit low. It started on 1w but I bumped it to 4 or 5 and it seemed to be fizziling quite a bit so settled on 2w.

Just tried it on 10w and your right, definitely can taste more going on. I am used to holding the power button on my old battery with my pro tank for many seconds so guess was trying to find a medium... It is a bit alien to me only holding for a sec and getting loads of vape.

Going to play around but very impressed so far
Yeah these days just press the button and draw, no need to wait around. Just have a play about with it and you'll find the wattage level that's right for you.

I was looking for my Nord this morning but must of given it away, not used the Nord 2 but the first one was pretty nice and 2 watts is way too low. The only thing i didn't like was the mouth piece, i am used to small round mouthpieces and just don't get on with the ones shaped like the Nord.

Oh i thought they had them in the Recipes, my bad, i will still get some anyway, i want to try and make a decent tobacco juice so might add some sweetner to one of them. Going now to hunt down the ingredients for your Custard @StrawberryRipple and looking forward to mixing and trying it.

I was looking for my Nord this morning but must of given it away, not used the Nord 2 but the first one was pretty nice and 2 watts is way too low. The only thing i didn't like was the mouth piece, i am used to small round mouthpieces and just don't get on with the ones shaped like the Nord.
Yeah, very happy so far. I realise the coils may not last that long the way I vape but it's like a breath of fresh air for now... Both literally and just having a neat shiny device that works out the box.

It was on 70% odd percent charge when I received and after a bit of vaping was closer to 60%. I charged it up as think that's best to prolong these type of batteries and was sooo quick (I used to charge my old ones - the ones that actually fitted onto the charger - over night as it could take 5 hours or something ridiculous.

The mouth piece I'm finding ok so far but before getting had imagined I wouldn't like as much as used to smaller too.

I had put it back down to 3 w but have gone back up to 10w now and it definitely is more tasty and full there.

What a fantastic haul there @dogtanian. I'm so pleased for you and I hope it all works nicely for you. The fizzling is telling you the juice is wicking well through to the coil so as long as you keep the watts below the recommended maximum for the particular coil they should last a decent amount of time and give you way better flavour.

Keep asking as many questions as you like. And remember - there is only one really stupid question.....and that's the question you don't ask.

Thanks @MarylinC37 you've been a star. Am pretty slow sometimes picking things up and quite busy but definitely will be delving more and can come here to ask or learn of course

Back
Top Bottom