What's new

Depressed about vaping

It's funny I just turned my mod down to 5w, low as it will go (been vaping it at 12w all day) and I have to say, I'm quite enjoying it... it makes you puff like a pipe... you gotta kind give it a few to get it going. I might vape like this more often, it's quite enjoyable.... until the 10 second cut off kicks in.

Thanks @dogtanian :)

It's funny I just turned my mod down to 5w, low as it will go (been vaping it at 12w all day) and I have to say, I'm quite enjoying it... it makes you puff like a pipe... you gotta kind give it a few to get it going. I might vape like this more often, it's quite enjoyable.... until the 10 second cut off kicks in.

Thanks @dogtanian :)

Happy to to be of service :18:

I'm back up to 7w. I may try a bit more higher. Yesterday I was varying it from 2w to 11w.

I leave my mixing things at work but when back in will be trying a slightly stronger mix of concentrate with maybe 50/50.

Haven't tried the other devices yet but am amazed at the Nord and what £20 odd can get you these days. Even the battery doesn't seem much issue charging so quickly etc. Can see myself getting another just to keep in reserve or say traveling (hopefully that still being a thing in the future that is)

Going to take the info away and make a decision. Definitely like the idea of rebuilding if possible or at least the option of in future.

Some good info here... Really appreciate the help.

I've still not tried either the gtx vapresso mod or the mini beast kroma-r thing. Really like the pod with Nord 2.

I bought some juices from emporium vape (a cherry cola 70/30 VG/Pg that I works well with me- would be great to find a good cola concentrate). Also bought some juices from prime capes that are good but only come alive on higher wattage with the sub ohm (despite the mix I mix being 12mg 50/50 which I couldn't vape for long).

Put an order in for a few small 10 ml juices at vampire vape to try and a shortz watermelon mojito. I notice with the main 10 ml range the juices seem to come 60/40 of/VG. The shortz is 70/30 VG/Pg.

I only tried the second sub ohm tank out yesterday and the flavours are amazing with the prime vapes but go through way too much juice for my liking.

So back onto the original pod with a new 0.8 MTL mesh coil at 7w. I think a 70/30 VG/Pg works ok... Flavor not massively important more having something pleasant to vape a lot.

Back
Top Bottom