What's new

DIY Mixing

+1 to Fa bilberry I use it in my custards @1.5% best blueberry I've tried.
My favourite custards at mo

Chefs vapour
Captain custard 20%
Fa bilberry 1.5%
Fa fresh cream 1%
Tfa ddl 1%

Or swap out the bilberry for
Tfa strawberry ripe 2%
Fa strawberry 4%

Captain custard also really good on its own @20% love it really good versatile concentrate.
Can never have too much custard :D

Has anyone ordered concentrates from here 30ml of flavour art for £4 the flavours apprentice 30ml £3.75 http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/DIY/Flavour-Concentrates/Flavor-West-Concentrates?page=3
Those flavour art concentrates are only 10ml for £3.20 your better off going direct to flavour art and get the super six deal 6 flavours for £16 an extra bottle for the same price.
Have a look at vapeable they got a sale on tpa flavours under £2 for 10ml £11.99 for 100ml

Bilberry is apparently the 'American' for 'European Blueberry' as the American Blueberries are rather bland in comparison. FA Billberry - 0.5 - 3% start low and see how it goes, if you ever try it, dont jump in with 10% ffs! :D
Got me some bilberry and am mightily impressed. I googled it and found recommendations for using it. One well respected mixer suggested bilberry gelato which is simply 1% FA bilberry and 3% FA custard. Made some up, 3 day steep and it's much nicer than it has any right to be.

Got me some bilberry and am mightily impressed. I googled it and found recommendations for using it. One well respected mixer suggested bilberry gelato which is simply 1% FA bilberry and 3% FA custard. Made some up, 3 day steep and it's much nicer than it has any right to be.
makes a nice bilberry mint bubblegum too. made this the other day really nice if you like bubblegum that is,
im using the everything liquid mixmaster mint bubblegum its really nice :)

mm mint bublegum 5%
fa bilberry 1.5%
tpa smooth 1%
em 1%

my willpower was strong untill reading this thread..but now i've weakend!! have had a custard lime steeping for a week
you b'stards jk
lotta nice custards mentioned there
@Mr Numpty +1 on flavor art

Those flavour art concentrates are only 10ml for £3.20 your better off going direct to flavour art and get the super six deal 6 flavours for £16 an extra bottle for the same price.
Have a look at vapeable they got a sale on tpa flavours under £2 for 10ml £11.99 for 100ml

No they are 3.75 for 30ml at the ecig shop

Good to hear @Mr Numpty I have a few flavors in now, still waiting on bottles but i'm hoping to get some mixing done this weekend and experiment a little. Hoping things will go better with testing this time around as my Velocity clone was making everything taste of custard and has since been cleaned, so all should be good :51:

Back
Top Bottom