What's new

Do i need a DNA 20/30

Just read this off their website...

YiHi SX350 V200
We are on the way developing another new chip SX350 V200, the maximum power will go up to 200W. This new chip will be released on Dec. 2014 .

The bottom line is that between a mech and a VV/VW they will all suite different peoples needs.Whilst one person may find a Mech good for work or at home, Joe blogs will be using his the other way around.Some people like to vape with a certain resisstance coil,tailored specifically to the atty and juice they are using and the PV they couple up with it and the settings used all plays just as an important role in achieving what they are after. It really does all go back to THIS I think. I seen a comment on a vaping page on facebook the other day and it went like this, "Twisted coils.Shit". Now I am guessing the guy did not know fuck about anything, he has decided to build one and cast his opinion based on his first experience. Now there could have been twenty reasons why he thought it was shit, but I bet he did not experiment further to see if it could be improved.Now don`t get me wrong I am not tarnishing all with the same brush,but it seems to me that if does not work first time a lot of the kids today just give up,sell it on and try something else. The same applies to liquids,if it does not seem good to start with then try it with different builds and atty`s each setup will give you a different experience with the flavour.

the mvp and the vtr have a really low amp limit, 2.1a iirc, just not enough to fire meaty coild or give a decent output compared to a DNA or a SX330/350 chip.

im currently specing up either a dual or triple 18650 sx350 build just need to find or make the right sized box for my needs as a starting point....ill be using this as my out and about mod with either a squape or a kayfun on.

Bought the Vaporshark DNA30 from Jocky on impulse.

I loved my Origin V2 yesterday - if I could insert my penis into the drip tip today I would. I hated VV/VWs because they were so cumbersome but this is a revelation to me. Mrs Lord's Viccy Sandwich never tasted so good. I even like the way the Origin teeters on the top of it for some unexplainable reason.

Now I'm wondering what 50Watts would do for it instead of 30? :D

Bought the Vaporshark DNA30 from @Jocky on impulse.

I loved my Origin V2 yesterday - if I could insert my penis into the drip tip today I would. I hated VV/VWs because they were so cumbersome but this is a revelation to me. Mrs Lord's Viccy Sandwich never tasted so good. I even like the way the Origin teeters on the top of it for some unexplainable reason.

Now I'm wondering what 50Watts would do for it instead of 30? :D

hope you like the shark his wee names sharky and likes to be sung to at night to help him sleep lol

hope you like the shark his wee names sharky and likes to be sung to at night to help him sleep lol

No one loves a bit of camp more than me - but that pink case is just a bit too much :D

No one loves a bit of camp more than me - but that pink case is just a bit too much :D

lol its rerd well thats what i was told think everyones the samethat got red case looks pink ... my camera musta turned that pink to red lol

Back
Top Bottom