What's new

Don’t miss out : Tank Test Club

The only problem I had with the skyline was with the drop kit, which has a threaded non standard drip tip that was awful, far too short. A shame, as it really improved the ya i for me, apart from that. But aye, with the big tank I had my favourite one in it as soon as I’d set it up.

I tend to a small few drip tips I like with all my tanks as well. It makes a big difference. Don’t think I have any that i use the stock tip with.

Edit: with the hussar though it seems some folk (or maybe just @simong ? :D ) thought that the raised bit on the top cap was the tip, and didn’t realise you could fit your own in it!

I don't mind the little drip tip on the steel/pei one but looking at it I think I could drill the tip out for a 510 fitting.
Maybe something I will play with.

I’d have preferred it if they just made it a bit taller and had a 510 socket. The base is pretty big anyway, it’s not exactly a small tank even with the kit, the main advantage it seemed to have for me was better vapour.

Maybe it wouldn’t have worked out with the way the juice control works though.

I’d have preferred it if they just made it a bit taller and had a 510 socket. The base is pretty big anyway, it’s not exactly a small tank even with the kit, the main advantage it seemed to have for me was better vapour.

Maybe it wouldn’t have worked out with the way the juice control works though.
I will have a look at some malleable resin. Possibly could make replacements with a 510 that excepts rose v3 drip tips with the side flanges. I know there's a few after market rose v3 tips in different styles.

I'm going to move on from the Flash e vapor ..... I could play with this all week .... I want to try it with all sorts of things! After this, I will buy some version of it, ideally a 17mm one, and look into it further. @instantlady was there a particular reason for including the V3 rather than any other version?

I'm going to move on from the Flash e vapor ..... I could play with this all week .... I want to try it with all sorts of things! After this, I will buy some version of it, ideally a 17mm one, and look into it further. @instantlady was there a particular reason for including the V3 rather than any other version?

I have the v3, v4 and v4.5 and prefer the v3. If ever I find one I would definitely like to try v2 too. The v4.5 will not stay as it’s clearly for 2 coils and I prefer single coil setups. I like simplicity.

I have the v3, v4 and v4.5 and prefer the v3. If ever I find one I would definitely like to try v2 too. The v4.5 will not stay as it’s clearly for 2 coils and I prefer single coil setups. I like simplicity.
I prefer single coils too. OK, will keep that in mind. Thank you! :10:

Yes, I've messaged him already and got his address. I'm on the last one, the Dvarw ...... the Ubertoot and the Calix went the way of the Hussar! ;)

I liked the Dvarw, it's a good, simple design and despite the fact that I tend to shy away from tanks that try to do more than one thing, the inserts didn't piss me off too much. I just plumped for one and forgot about the rest. ....... and luckily @eyeball kid has just posted a link to a gold version on FT ....... all I need now is to make it smaller! :D

Packing up the box to post out tomorrow. :)

I liked the Dvarw, it's a good, simple design and despite the fact that I tend to shy away from tanks that try to do more than one thing, the inserts didn't piss me off too much. I just plumped for one and forgot about the rest. ....... and luckily @eyeball kid has just posted a link to a gold version on FT ....... all I need now is to make it smaller! :D

Packing up the box to post out tomorrow. :)
I've been using the delrin 3.5ml tank and 1mm insert and it looks in scale to me. If that helps.

Back
Top Bottom