What's new

E-mail From E-liquids - Ban Disposables

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Received this email today, a petition calling for a ban on disposables :hmm:

This petition is brought to you by E-Liquids UK, Greenpeace, …and @zouzounaki :18:

ZiFntJm.jpg

nothing to do with me, but they should ban them for sure. the things are a scourge.

Oh... now we're gonna do something about it?

After we've imported billions of the fucking things and created the demand. Fuck every online retailer, vape shop and importer that's littered this country with them.

Disposables are definitely a scourge, but is it correct to blame the retailers and importers? :hmm: They’re just trying to make money, just like everyone else, and it is legal after all. Perhaps not ethical, but legal. You can’t blame a bear for being catholic, nor the pope for shitting in the woods :18: Trying to stop disposables now is like closing the barn door after the horse has bolted :56:

But the real blame has to go to the politicians who allowed this in the first place. And of course you then must blame the people, because they voted for them. And then…wait…I’m a person, therefore it must be my fault :(

giphy.gif

from eliquids uk:

“Disposable vapes are a great introduction to the vaping world! If you’re wanting to dip your toe before committing to a kit these are a perfect option for you! Disposable vapes come in a huge array of flavours, in 10mg and 20mg high nicotine salts which enter the bloodstream at the same rate as smoking a cigarette. This makes them perfect for anybody wanting to make the switch and kick the habit for good!”

we feel passionately about the needless waste created by disposable vapes, and the risk they pose to the children. but we make a good turn so we’re still puntin them anyway

fuckin idiots :)

Yeah let`s chuck the baby out with the bathwater, if the jobsworths being paid to police the sales of disposables did their job it would go a long way towards maybe not solving the problem, but easing it a tad. I know people who are using disposables to help them quit smoking and when I turn the conversation to more acceptable vape gear the answer seems to be who`s got time for all that, or I cant just stop the van and fill up a tank or change a battery, or simply it`s not as convenient as disposables. There is always the other side of the coin.

Back
Top Bottom