What's new

Edd X mtl rta

JdmVtec

Postman
Looking through Naturevape.

They have an Edd x mtl RTA for sale. I assume it’s some sort of Kayfun X clone?

Anybody tried it? Seems to tick a lot of my boxes but seems to good to be true.

Thoughts?

Link ?

Its likely a clone, I have two kayfun lites one original and one clone both the same !

It is the SXK clone of the Kayfun X. Don't have an original or a clone though.

Yes it's a clone of the 22mm/2ml KF X. I have a YFTK 24mm version/4ml and it is pretty good.

It’s not too good to be true, they’re even cheaper if you order from China ;)

It’s a clone, but most Kf clones function rather well. I have an authentic Kf Lite Plus and a clone X 24mm, and you’d be hard pushed to tell the difference in vape quality :22: Will say I prefer my Lite Plus because it’s simpler and cleaner looking, but that’s me :)

Ok I’ve slow boated from China the following:

1 x SXK 451 RTA as nobody in the U.K. has one for sale. Was told by a few sources that did sell them they won’t get anymore in and I really wanted one

1 x Kayfun X 4ml RTA. Took ZenAnarchis advice as I was ordering from China anyways. It should come in an official box and is labelled as an original. I assume it’s a clone for the money. But my question is arnt all these tanks designed wherever and then made in China anyways hence why they are pumping them out as they are or am I wrong?

Also got a toolkit, coil tester machine thing, some coils 1ohm from NK and some bacon cotton silver and gold. No idea what that means or if it’s good or if cotton is cotton. Will find out I suppose.

Never used Ali before so I’m sceptical if it all turns up. Was a nightmare to delete my payment card as I didn’t want that hanging around. I have no idea how secure that site is. Would have rather bought everything from U.K. suppliers but no stock or prices are so much higher that what I paid I just ordered everything I’m gunna need for a long time in one hit. So people did I do the right thing or have i messed it all up let me know lol. I paid just over £65 for everything inc shipping and tax. Didn’t think that was too bad

Last edited:
I've bought from AliExpress several times over the past 3 years without any problems (Kayfun and Dvarw clones and some 21700 tube mechs that I couldn't find anywhere else). Obviously ordering from China is going to take time but the longest I've waited is about two and a half weeks so it's not been too bad.

The only thing I would advise to be wary of is a few sellers have the habit of listing items that no-one else on Aliexpress is offering that they simply don't have in stock - if you order an out of stock item they will contact you immediately and offer an alternative. Just say no to this, but don't cancel the order. AliExpress will automatically refund you after 8 days - if you cancel they will not refund for a month. Coolvape have tried this one on me twice. I avoid Coolvape.

Other than that I've had no problems, but when buying from China, patience is a virtue because it won't be fast.

You don’t seem to have messed up imo ;) The Sxk 451 clone is rather popular, and the Kf X is brilliant once you get the hang of it. The only thing I’m a bit unsure of are the coils/cotton, since I’ve never used either, but you’ll have to see what you like :)

Living in Norway, about the only way to avoid the brutal customs here is to order from China. It takes its time, but it always gets there in the end, so have a bit of patience.

You’ll probably have a load of questions once you start out, so just ask, there are no stupid questions :2thumbsup:

Had a couple of items not turn up. Ali refunded with no issues on both occasions.

Back
Top Bottom