What's new

Edd X mtl rta

You don’t seem to have messed up imo ;) The Sxk 451 clone is rather popular, and the Kf X is brilliant once you get the hang of it. The only thing I’m a bit unsure of are the coils/cotton, since I’ve never used either, but you’ll have to see what you like :)

Living in Norway, about the only way to avoid the brutal customs here is to order from China. It takes its time, but it always gets there in the end, so have a bit of patience.

You’ll probably have a load of questions once you start out, so just ask, there are no stupid questions :2thumbsup:

the coils I bought are the same as Naturevapes 1ohm coils here in the U.K.. It’s the same supplier and they have come highly recommended so I’m sure they’re fine. Cotton I don’t have a clue about at all.

I’m pretty confident about the tanks I chose. Other than it wolf cool vape supplying them so a bit worried about that now lol. I don’t mind the wait to be fair. Has to be expected. There isn’t one shop in a 50mile radius near me that keeps anything like this in stock and most supplies online seem to have little to no stock currently or awaiting stock. So I thought let’s give it a go.

the coils I bought are the same as Naturevapes 1ohm coils here in the U.K.. It’s the same supplier and they have come highly recommended so I’m sure they’re fine. Cotton I don’t have a clue about at all.

I’m pretty confident about the tanks I chose. Other than it wolf cool vape supplying them so a bit worried about that now lol. I don’t mind the wait to be fair. Has to be expected. There isn’t one shop in a 50mile radius near me that keeps anything like this in stock and most supplies online seem to have little to no stock currently or awaiting stock. So I thought let’s give it a go.

Wolf Coolvape are good, Coolvape are the ones who offered alternatives on both occasions I ordered from them.

Wolf Coolvape are good, Coolvape are the ones who offered alternatives on both occasions I ordered from them.

Ah makes my Sunday a bit happier then lol. I’m sure you can see where I went wrong tho. I did look through wolf coolvapes store and it looked pretty reasonable and a good range of products. However they are the only vendor left listing the 451. I really wanted one as most reviews are glowing. I nearly bought one like 3 months ago but didn’t. Now you can’t find stock anywhere but this one vendor. Praying they have one to send me. I have learnt on this vaping adventure if you want something get it when you can or go without.

You should be fine with the 451 and the KF X clone, I bought the latter from Coolvape with no probs, I'm using it today. I did a review of them both on here that might be of interest.

Ah man my Kayfun x the seller is as indeed coolvape. The RTA is made by wolf cool vape. I now have a message asking me to pay and extra £0.01 for shipping fees as coolvape claim there was a glitch on the website. Is this normal? Seems rubbish to me. I responded by saying we agreed a price send the item. I will be issued a refund in 5 days if it’s not shipped. So I assume best thing to do is let it time out and not cancel the order to get a refund quicker?

On the other hand the SXK 451, the coils, the coil master jig, cotton is all been sent. Just waiting on the toolkit of be despatched.

You should be fine with the 451 and the KF X clone, I bought the latter from Coolvape with no probs, I'm using it today. I did a review of them both on here that might be of interest.
I did indeed check your review. Very informative and well thought out mate. I will end up getting one at some point I’m sure. Depends of coolvape plays ball. If not plenty of other vendors out there to try.

Now coolvape is asking me to cancel the order. I assume sit tight for 5 days and let aliexpress sort it out? If I cancel it my end I assume I’m gunna be waiting a month for a refund? Any help appreciated

I had the exact same issue with my last order from AliExpress, I cancelled it from my end and was refunded in about a week no problem.

Now coolvape is asking me to cancel the order. I assume sit tight for 5 days and let aliexpress sort it out? If I cancel it my end I assume I’m gunna be waiting a month for a refund? Any help appreciated

Let it time out mate. If it isn't despatched after 8 days you will get an automatic refund - and AliExpress will hopefully realise Coolvape are still advertising stuff they don't sell.

if you reply at all to Coolvape, personally I would write - I still want it, if you get one in send it if not then you will just wait for the automatic refund and IGNORE any further messages from them unless it's an Ooh, we have one after all, but that's unlikely.

Edit - ON both occasions they tried to get me to cancel they continued to advertise the stuff they didn't have - the copper bestia 21700 mech mod I ordered was still being advertised by them months later despite being out of stock everywhere.

Let it time out mate. If it isn't despatched after 8 days you will get an automatic refund - and AliExpress will hopefully realise Coolvape are still advertising stuff they don't sell.

if you reply at all to Coolvape, personally I would write - I still want it, if you get one in send it if not then you will just wait for the automatic refund and IGNORE any further messages from them unless it's an Ooh, we have one after all, but that's unlikely.

Edit - ON both occasions they tried to get me to cancel they continued to advertise the stuff they didn't have - the copper bestia 21700 mech mod I ordered was still being advertised by them months later despite being out of stock everywhere.

I agree with all of this. I wrote back the first time pretty much word for word what you said. So I’m gunna wait for it to time out and get one from another vendor. Can’t stand scammy behaviour. I see most vendors have this 0.01p transaction. I’m hoping the next time I order I don’t get the same thing again. Apparently it’s helps vendors only have to refund that £0.01 transaction. Basically I bet it’s not as advertised and is poor quality if they even have it.

Back
Top Bottom