What's new

Edd X mtl rta

Glad to hear you're sorted it and are enjoying it. It is very much a learning curve when you start using rebuildables, I still am. Two juice holes open is fine with 50:50 juice and I prefer slightly spaced coils as they don't gunk up so much with NETs and no real need to worry about hot spots. Yeah it's strictly a mtl atty so won't pump out clouds and the afc doesn't make as much difference as you might expect but as you've found out it does produce very nice flavour and for the price it is hard to find much wrong with it. :)

Glad to hear you're sorted it and are enjoying it. It is very much a learning curve when you start using rebuildables, I still am. Two juice holes open is fine with 50:50 juice and I prefer slightly spaced coils as they don't gunk up so much with NETs and no real need to worry about hot spots. Yeah it's strictly a mtl atty so won't pump out clouds and the afc doesn't make as much difference as you might expect but as you've found out it does produce very nice flavour and for the price it is hard to find much wrong with it. :)

Can’t complain about the tank for the money. I also have nothing to compare it to as this is my only and first tank RTA tank. Bought it based on reviews that where all glowing I saw and the easiness of use compared to others I’ve seen. Since all U.K. suppliers ran out of stock and some told me they were not going to get anymore I wanted this before China ran out which looks to be the case. So I’m happy I got it or I would have been wondering for ages to come.

I didn’t expect sub ohm vapour as it’s a true mtl tank. It’s just the lack of air flow adjustment is a little niggle. Personally if they designed inserts for the airflow to be able to make better adjustments that would have been more ideal. It is quite a restrictive draw even for mtl in my opinion. But the flavour is decent. I like the drip tip it’s a similar diameter to the rollies I used to roll with a filter. Can I ask are you shutting the juice flow off when you’re not using it or storing it? I currently am but don’t know if I should be doing that or not?

Well done, @JdmVtec :2thumbsup:

It is exactly the ability to extract that subtle flavor that makes rtas worthwhile :) So I hope you keep enjoying yourself!

Regarding turning off your juice flow, I would if I were you. It won’t affect the tank or deck, and it’ll hinder your tank from dumping juice all over your mod. I try to also remove my tanks from my dna mods at night, even though I rarely have leaks. But everyone f*cks up now and again, and better safe than sorry ;) I do forgot though :hmm: Just remember to turn it back on again in the morning :18:

Can I ask are you shutting the juice flow off when you’re not using it or storing it? I currently am but don’t know if I should be doing that or not?

I turn it off when filling but I have been known to forget to and I've had no leaking. I don't leave it on a mod if I'm not going to use it for any length of time and the jfc will close when you unscrew it and open when you screw it on so you shouldn't have any probs. That that said I've had no leaking issues with it at all after the first build and that was down to me.

I turn it off when filling but I have been known to forget to and I've had no leaking. I don't leave it on a mod if I'm not going to use it for any length of time and the jfc will close when you unscrew it and open when you screw it on so you shouldn't have any probs. That that said I've had no leaking issues with it at all after the first build and that was down to me.

same as you I had one leak down to me not using the tooth correctly because I lined the tooth up with the word not the actual tooth groove. Other than that no leaks. I’ve been turning it off sometimes I leave it on the mod some days I don’t. Depends when I’m gunna use it next. Just gunna continue to turn the tank off when not in use just in case. Seems the best course of action.

Back
Top Bottom