What's new

Finally Getting Into Rebuildables

I can recommend Cotton Bacon no cotton taste for me and wicks like a dream.

Yes, so i'll be good to go for a few days, just thinking in advanced when i'll have to do it myself
Take pictures of it coiled and wicked for reference for when you need to redo it as I'm sure the coils and build will be perfect as it's coming from a very experienced vaper.

Yes, so i'll be good to go for a few days, just thinking in advanced when i'll have to do it myself

You'll only need to rewick not recoil. Did @eyeball kid not say he was going to pop some precut cotton wicks in the package for you too?

When you get it take a picture of it so you can see how it's coiled and wicked. When you decide to rewick, remove the cotton, gently pulse the coils until they glow and run just the coils under the cold water tap. Pulse slightly to dry and then roll up the end of the cotton and pull through the coil. You may want to use tweezers to grip the cotton. Trim the ends of the cotton and push it into the juice wells and that should be you.

Cotton bacon is good but I'd probably recommend you use muji at first for ease of use

Thanks guys, yes im getting it coiled already and i plan on using it on my Eleaf Istick under 100 watts ( im guessing )

I'll be going to my B & M's on friday so will defo pick up some cotton designed for vaping.

I 2nd what Slanger said. Simple to start with. I've been coiling my own for 2(ish) years, and I still stick to 26awg single strand wire. Personal preference is really adjustable with rebuidables.

When i want to change liquid, do i have to change the cotton too ?

Really yes you do.
Do i bother every time, no, after a few times re-dripping the new flavour will come through, if the flavours are very different like menthol to custard i would change cotton, dry burn or change coils and give it all a good clean

When you do change your wicks I'd recommend snipping them fairly close to the coil. The cotton can bunch up when you pull it out and it'll deform your coils but cutting avoids it.

When i want to change liquid, do i have to change the cotton too ?
I find that because I use similar flavours (bakery), I don't need to. Sometimes I'll fancy a change, so I do a clean/rewick. Tbh, i usually end up doing a complete rebuild, just because [emoji39] .

Back
Top Bottom