What's new

Finally Getting Into Rebuildables

WP_20170814_20_37_05_Pro.jpg

Sorry guys missed this, been busy. It's. Coiled and wicked and ready. To rock. Muji cotton and dual stainless steel flaptons at 0.15 cos well it's for venomx and the man likes a cloud. I've. Included some pre cut strips of muji. Ready for re wicking.

These coils will last too. I wouldn't worry too much about deforming with cotton. It will take a hammer. Lol. Should see you through a fair few month's. As I said before. Keep it for use on your regulated mods and you will be safe as houses.

Always remember to put the top back on after dripping juice on the coils, kissing hot coils hurts like a bitch!

I actually burst out laughing at that because I've done just that. Don't even know how I managed to not notice I hadn't put the cap back on :sleepy:

How much liquid is too much when dripping ? thanks
Wet all the cotton with juice so you can see its saturated and they is a little excess in the well then every few hits take the cap off and if the cotton looks dry drip some more on the coils until the well starts to fill again

Thanks everyone, ive just fitted and dripped thoroughly, the taste is amazing and the vape is so much better than a tank !

Thanks everyone, ive just fitted and dripped thoroughly, the taste is amazing and the vape is so much better than a tank !
That's why we have been telling you this for 5 months [emoji23] glad your enjoying it mate

Back
Top Bottom