What's new

first build on plume veil clone ?

vespa

Postman
hi all, so im going to do my first build on a plume veil clone and wondering if theres any builds that are easy for a noob like me. i have 28awg kanthal and will be using cotton also 100% vg mixes, been re-coiling my protanks for a while so im not completely useless :)

hi all, so im going to do my first build on a plume veil clone and wondering if theres any builds that are easy for a noob like me. i have 28awg kanthal and will be using cotton also 100% vg mixes, been re-coiling my protanks for a while so im not completely useless :)

You on a mech or a VV/VW?

What batteries you got?

You after flavour or clouds?

You on a mech or a VV/VW?

What batteries you got?

You after flavour or clouds?

mech with efest 35a purple 18650, would like flavour and clouds lol or a happy medium, ive never used a dripper before so all help welcome.

mech with efest 35a purple 18650, would like flavour and clouds lol or a happy medium, ive never used a dripper before so all help welcome.

Your battery is rated at 20amps continuous.

I would go for dual coil, 7 wraps round a 14 gauge needle, should be about 0.8ohms.

Don't open the airflow right up as you will lose flavour and clouds.

I have my drippers as closed off as I can get away with as I like warm, dense vapour.

If you want huge clouds then you will need to build lower, and in turn the vape will be much hotter / dense so you will need bigger airflow.

Just make sure you always test your resistance before firing on a mech and look out for the nicotine rush :)

I would go for dual coil, 7 wraps round a 14 gauge needle, should be about 0.8ohms.

I have my drippers as closed off as I can get away with as I like warm, dense vapour.

If you want huge clouds then you will need to build lower, and in turn the vape will be much hotter / dense so you will need bigger airflow.

Just make sure you always test your resistance before firing on a mech and look out for the nicotine rush :)

ok, whats a 14 gauge needle ? i normally use a football pump needle 2mm i think

My plume veil (in my hand right now) has a dual coil setup.

28 gauge, 8 wraps around a 2.4mm screwdriver. Coming out at 0.7.

Tasty (+foggy)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

This is how I Build mine, dual twisted 28 awg kanthal, flavors great and great clouds with my 60vg/40pg

did this and came out at 0.5 ohms, great flavour and cloudy :)

Back
Top Bottom