Batch 3.JPGbatch 4.JPGBatch1.JPGbatch2.JPG

Hope you all like them

Thanks again for looking :)

Evening all,

Glad to say another batch of drip tips now available on the shop here

SSC_0332.jpg

Once again thanks all for looking

Just ordered one.

You got the purple one at the back didn't you;)

Couldn't resist and ordered one too, the one on the front left:)

By the way Vape-space, I don't know if it's just for this item being hand made one offs but the discount code listed here on POTV didn't work.

By the way Vape-space, I don't know if it's just for this item being hand made one offs but the discount code listed here on POTV didn't work.

Yep.

By the way @Vape-space, I don't know if it's just for this item being hand made one offs but the discount code listed here on POTV didn't work.

Hi TruckinVaper,

Sorry for the late reply.
The discount code hasn't been applied as they are hand made and time consuming to make, we have tried to keep the price as low as possible.

Thank you for your interest and hope you enjoy your tip :)

Man, this thread make me wish I had a lathe :(

Those prices are amazing for the work involved.

Hi TruckinVaper,

Sorry for the late reply.
The discount code hasn't been applied as they are hand made and time consuming to make, we have tried to keep the price as low as possible.

Thank you for your interest and hope you enjoy your tip :)

No worries, I thought that would be the case but thought it worth a cheeky shot;) I'd agree, for a hand made product it's a great price anyway. I was impressed at the speed of dispatch and notification, was hoping the posty would be round with it today but unfortunately not, fingers crossed for Monday now. I'm sure they are even better in the flesh than they come across in the photo's.

Back
Top Bottom