What's new

Has squonking been a revelation for you?

One thing I do before I squonk bottle is shake the liquid a little, I have pure pg diy mix and menthol. Of course the flavour and the nic seem to sleep to the bottom and predominantly pg element rises to top. I've discovered something worse than a dry hit, it's a flavourless pg hit, yuck yuckkity yuck.
Also eyeball, never thought of people recommending goldilocks due to disabilities, I find the pico stock bottle fine and dandy, thanks for reply

Thank christ you finally ordered one. The speed revolution is good too, but a little redundant with the strike as it's pretty much the same with adjustable airflow. I actually was going to order you one the other day but had deleated your addy.
The mcfly rda looks similar too. Just set it up as you would your favourite mtl rta.

It was the old 18mm thing that was putting me off to be honest. .... my Le Concorde seems to be MIA too, so I've still not tried that either yet ..... I have a lovely Black Carbon inbox and nothing that works for me to put on top if it.....

I bought the spped rev too because it was cheap as chips and I figured if I liked one I would like the other, so it will be good to have 2 that I liked ... anyway fingers crossed. :D

is that a Vtinbox on the right ? if so those bottles are tough lil sods to squeeze & yet to find softer replacements for mine.

Have they changed them recently, the bottles I got with my inbox are really soft?

is that a Vtinbox on the right ? if so those bottles are tough lil sods to squeeze & yet to find softer replacements for mine.
I find mine pretty squeezy. Not italian squeezy but soft enough. Have a check in the squonk section. I'm sure one of the modmaker bottles fits.

The yillong squonker had very tough bottles. I replaced them with pf vapes bottles which where much better.

Back
Top Bottom