What's new

Help please

gavin 1

Achiever
Hello my fellow Apes, wonder if I could get some advice from you please I have my much loved and go to Sigelei 150w pre temperature one. The problem I'm getting is it's showing low resistance on the screen. This is happening no matter
What tank I put on it. The tanks are fine on my other mods. I have cleaned with kitchen paper many times around the 510 and had a hairdryer on it still the same. Any advice please.

Have you tried switching batteries? The ones in there may be fucked.

Hello my fellow Apes, wonder if I could get some advice from you please I have my much loved and go to Sigelei 150w pre temperature one. The problem I'm getting is it's showing low resistance on the screen. This is happening no matter
What tank I put on it. The tanks are fine on my other mods. I have cleaned with kitchen paper many times around the 510 and had a hairdryer on it still the same. Any advice please.

Yes I've done that. Any other ideas or might we be talking busted board?

Hi
I have the TC version. I just wondered, I don't see why it would but does the pre TC version allow you to preset the resistance by pressing the up and down button together?
If the coils read ok on other mods and the Sigelei is actually working (?), then I would enjoy it until it goes to Sigelei heaven.

Think that's going to happen no matter what tank or batteries I use same words

I have the OG Sig 150 in the collection myself, it's a good, solid mod.

So this is happening with all tanks and RDA'S that you try? If you build, could you quickly wrap up a say 1.5-2 Ohm coil and see if you still get the message?

EDIT: As if it is still happening, something is causing a very low resistance (nearly/maybe a short) at the 510 most likely.

It's not the tanks or batteries it must liquids or dust down the 510 connector. I have it in bits so will get back.

@gavin 1 - yes! I’ve had this the problem. Over time the 510 pin of the mod has been pushed down into the mod. I used s screwdriver (mod off first!) in the 510 to gently pry the pin back up a little bit.

I would also recommend some isopropyl wipes to wipe out the 510 of the mod, should help the pin move s bit more freely, hopefully stop it happening again. [emoji16]

If its shorted and youve not fired the mod after without a tank on some mods presume its still the shorted one and will still show the same message.

Back
Top Bottom