What's new

Hotcig squonk

I'm using a .16 build on mine at 68w with the dead rabbit, a few issues I've had were the magnets came out of the battery panel so I had to glue those back in, a little battery door rattle that I fixed by using a little tape on the edge of the panel & finally when installing the bottle I have to use my tweezers to grip and pull the tubing up the pipe. I am a fan of the device but I haven't looked near it since I picked up the gbox.

I'm using a .16 build on mine at 68w with the dead rabbit, a few issues I've had were the magnets came out of the battery panel so I had to glue those back in, a little battery door rattle that I fixed by using a little tape on the edge of the panel & finally when installing the bottle I have to use my tweezers to grip and pull the tubing up the pipe. I am a fan of the device but I haven't looked near it since I picked up the gbox.

Yeah I have a .20 build in mine at the min and it’s working well. My magnets were the same but I don’t have any door rattle mine fits snug thank god. Is the gbox the geekvape one? Dual battery? I think I looked at that but like my mods small.

Back
Top Bottom