How do you like your liquid packaging??

How do you like your packaging

• Box

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No Box

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Clear Pet Bottle

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Slightly Coloured See Through PET Bottle (i.e Light Yellow, Light Blue)

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Coloured See Through PET Bottle (Dark Blue, Black)

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivered on a bed of rose petals with a naked page 3 girl underneath the juice bottles. Rather like naked sushi if you will.

As long as it's wrapped well and truly sturdy so nothing gets damaged in transit I do not care.

Well protected, that's about it. I prefer it blank as well, no obnoxious 'VAPE MAIL INSIDE' stamp on it.

Couldn't really give much of a shit what pretty pictures are on the bottle or whether it's glass or plastic

All I care about is whether the liquid inside is
A) made with the right ingredients that have been researched
B) tasty liquid that resembles the taste it is meant to represent

Some companies spend more time on branding and less time actually on the product itself

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
When i see a glass bottle, I think I'm probably paying as much for the bottle as i am for the juice.

I like a plastic bottle with individual stylized labels so you can easily tell them apart. Colour coded tops so you can tell the nic content is good too.
It's nice if they are clear so i can see whats inside too.

Soft plastic bottles the cloudy ones like kraken ecigs and outbreak use I save them and fill them from my glass dropper bottles

Noooo, not PET. Bloody hard horrible stuff thats impossible to squeeze. Glass bottles for 30ml +, or L/MDPE squeezy bottles.

Did I say I hate PET?

I am a fan of plastic squeezy type. As long as they have a nipple top.

Glass looks good, but as a tank user (primarily) drippers are not the easiest things to use to fill, so I end up decanting to a smaller plastic bottle.

Nice squishy bottle, with a childproof cap that continues to be childproof after first opening.

Boxes to me would just be a waste of resources and unenvironmentally friendly. Glass bottles are pretty but too often not childproof when in use.

Personally I would be in favour of standardising the size and shape of bottles to aid in ready identification of them as a potential hazard to children.

Thing is, there is currently only an american company that provides a combined child safety cap with built in glass dropper for their glass bottles.
They are patented and bloody expensive, the other available ones from china are not child proof but tamper proof until opened.

Best to be safe and cover your arse and use the standardised plastic bottles.
We only use PET as the super squeezy ones are NOT ideal for long term storage due to leaching, and no one wants to taste plastic in their juice.
I know some people don't like them. But its so cheap to buy a squeezy one to decant into its no biggy.

PET is a happy medium between the cloudy and glass bottles.

I prefer a option when buying :

glass, with pipette dripper
plastic with long headed dripper nossel

Both to fit the use on either dripper (glass. pipette) or RTA usually small holes require the long head dripper nossel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom